Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New italian girl at Brisbane :)
hey everyone!
I am completely new in this forum and will arrive to Brisbane on the 26th of August...
I am a 21 years old student and I am going to stay at Brisbane for 5 month for a stage... Are there any other "new" people at Brisbane? Someone who wants to meet up for a drink?

wellcome annaw
how r u ?_?
am also new in brisbane same as u
am 21 years old
am from dubai
and i came to brisbane just for having fun
i will go back to my country at 24th oct 09
am interested abut meeting u
can i ....... ?

what do you think about that , ?_?
LOVE IS NOTHING WITH OUT A FEMALE

heya ! Im moving to brisbane in December 2010 so I'll be new as . might see you there cause im gonna get so lost .

Im moving from Invercargill new zealand from a small town haha.
my band www.myspace.com/deathstandswherelifestood
moving to brisbane december 27th 2010 !! See you then. :)

Hey Guys, welcome to everyone!!! Make sure you go to Mt Cootha to get a feel of Brisbane. It has the most amazing views, you'll definately love it. Another great spot to see is Southbank, its just opposite the city, you can walk across beautiful bridges to get great views and there are 2 amazing art galleries. Smile
Get the best spray tan in Brissy, we come to you at no extra cost; no mess, no fuss! Check out the website: www.enchantedspraytans.com

enchantedspraytans Wrote:Hey Guys, welcome to everyone!!! Make sure you go to Mt Cootha to get a feel of Brisbane. It has the most amazing views, you'll definately love it. Another great spot to see is Southbank, its just opposite the city, you can walk across beautiful bridges to get great views and there are 2 amazing art galleries. Smile

Thx mate, wil definitely have a go there.

Hi, Welcome everyone to BNE. You will love here
Place an order today and enjoy the www.CandyBox.com.au shopping experience!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all Brissy girl returning to Brisbane here! expatgirl 2 7,318 03-04-2009, 07:37 AM
Last Post: AD
  English Girl moving to Brisbane! bubble 8 12,822 06-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Last Post: yurki500