Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
holiday
what is you favou
rite holiday destination?

yea ma favorite place is ur crib by ur mamas bed wit couple of bottles of sprits & a bag full of condoms only thats it lo0ol
hahahahhaha
tha don
ish

well i gots to say it would be da room beside ISH's room which would be ur sisters ofcourse and if i gots to pay extra on da holiday package for the condoms and shit then i aint having that cause i aint bout to spend a dime on dat bitch gettin her wacked
Big Tic J

Lamot Wrote:well i gots to say it would be da room beside ISH's room which would be ur sisters ofcourse and if i gots to pay extra on da holiday package for the condoms and shit then i aint having that cause i aint bout to spend a dime on dat bitch gettin her wacked

you are gay! :arrow:
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

I would like to spend time travellin' around the world.

Hi Stan,
Tough question...I have travelled a lot and never been anywhere I couldn't find a 'good bit' in. But if I had to choose somewhere, I guess it would be Port d'Soller in Mallorca; it is a beautiful, tranquil bay on the North of the island. Pretty Mediterranean waters, friendly locals, few tourists and amazing mountains. What about you?
p.s.
much more visual name than 4324mas by the way!
namaste

[Image: soller1.jpg]

found a nice pic of Soller just to emphasize the point.

The handy tips/hints are nice ....the ones above this reply box as I am typing. Where they there all along and I only just noticed, or are they new?
namaste

sctoland i guess would be da best alot of freaky nasty women down there hmmmmm an plus i got my white nigga 4324mas there so i can chill for free aint no need for hotel bills an shit
Big Tic J

but isnt 4324mas coming here? oh well guess dats not my business isnt it? my first stop...Bahrain.

Lamot Wrote:sctoland i guess would be da best alot of freaky nasty women down there hmmmmm an plus i got my white nigga 4324mas there so i can chill for free aint no need for hotel bills an shit

you have i week for to utilise this 8)
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

Anybody has been to the Southern coast of France?
I think that's the best destination for holidays, been there twice and already bought a ticket for August Smile
www.e-mirates.com
Australia Online Community
Be a part of it today!

get me some of that french wine that ppl keep on talkin bout wen u get back
Big Tic J

can i come with big tic J 4324mas ? tho im not into women it just sound so interesting.

leila Wrote:can i come with big tic J 4324mas ? tho im not into women it just sound so interesting.

this is an internet forum and this conversation is not real?

[Image: negative3.jpg]

never took it that seriously stan.

baby dont deny it ..jst say it u wanna be with me u wanna have a piece of me u need some thug passion in ur life
Big Tic J