Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best pizza in Brisbane
So...

The other day I had some pizza out of a huge pizza box that said Bellissimo on the side of it and had the history of pizza on the lid. Otherwise than that quite simple design and I don't even know if Bellissimo is the name of the place.

I'm trying to find out where this pizza was from. It was really the best pizza I have had in Australia without doubt! It was a late Saturday night so it must be something open quite late near the city center.

Ideas anyone?

I think that the pizza is a food which is mostly likely fast food in all the communities, it has some reason why people like it is a time saving food and you can get it any time of the day etc...

Beccofino is one of the best and delicious pizza in Brisbane,Every tourists have liked and eaten that Pizza.The price of that pizza is cheap even then every body can afford it.So,if any body wants to share any opinion about it then please share me dude you can do it!!!!!!!!SmileSmile

Yeah, i agree about the pizza from Beccofino, it's awesome!!! Big Grin

But, i prefer some nice Chinese food. I like to eat at Red Rock Noodle Bar, They have an excellent promotion these days - Thai Curries, very nice and must try!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pizza Hut sa4877 3 5,943 10-14-2005, 03:39 AM
Last Post: westerndiamond