Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finaly! mods!
finaly someone did somethign about the forum now we can start getting things together i was starting to give up as well.

anyways i made it at status of mod so kick ass. i'm the cool guy so come to me when someone is picking on you yea lol

from one mod to anther
congratulations[Image: positive3.jpg]
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

lol for got to tell you i like the pics keep it up

here is the web site if you want to scan through them http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun.html
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

have you turned on invisible mode?

wats this invisble mode thing???
Big Tic J

Lamot Wrote:wats this invisble mode thing???

you can chose it to be insible so people dont know you are browsing the boards

if you look at the main page at the bottom you will se whos online

this is the funtion you can disable 8)

word i got it

but i think id rather be visible u know i want ppl to know the DA DON is online
Big Tic J

Lamot Wrote:word i got it

but i think id rather be visible u know i want ppl to know the DA DON is online

pardon me for being rude
but should it not be "the don" instead of "da don" :arrow:

ok

introducing BIG TIC J

THE DON
Big Tic J

Lamot Wrote:ok

introducing BIG TIC J

THE DON

much better more italian like the godfather :wink:
[Image: black-godfather-t-shirt.jpg]

or
[Image: godfather.jpg]

i am what i am..invisible or not, i exist. Btw, how can mods get things together?

leila u seem really happy now a days wats happenin i mean u seem totally inlove wit urself lately :roll: :wink:
Big Tic J

Yes thats true, i am indeed happy. Needs a lot of working out to do but its all good. Im positive about everything.

Yes thats true, i am indeed happy. Needs a lot of working out to do but its all good. Im positive about everything.

GLAD TO HEAR IT

welcome back ashmani. listen i'm the new mod if you and junara come back i'll make sure you dont get harrased ok

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post a random picture thread (please lock mods) 4324mas 3 6,987 02-13-2006, 02:27 AM
Last Post: boostah