Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your First Crush
Tell Us about ur first real Crush. Be Frank and open but dont be too explicit as we have 4 yr olds browsing the forum. Big Grin

My first crush when I was 14 was with a TV anchor who had hot smile and was voluptuous! I tried to get in touch with her but with time I lost interest and fell for another one . That was my first infatuation and knew what it meant. Big Grin

Mine was in 5th grade with this girl named Desiree. I gave her this plastic cyrstal looking thing and told her it was real and I had saved up all year to get it for her. She shortly left school after that, and I thought about her all the time. As fate would have it, she came back to my old high school after I had moved and my friends told me she became a gutter slut giving it up to everybody who acted like a thug. Ruined the whole thing for me.
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Too long ago for me to remember I am afraid, but i know who my latest crush is on! heheheheehehehehehe.

She's hot, sexy and has a great sense of humour.

Its been quite a while so I don't recall... I think she was a brunette... But I ain't that young to remember :oops:

You and me both matey, you and me both!

yurki500 Wrote:Too long ago for me to remember I am afraid, but i know who my latest crush is on! heheheheehehehehehe.

She's hot, fun and has a great sense of humour.

i do know her? lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
you ougtha know me...

My current crush is on Mandy Moore and Mariah Carey........snoogens!!!! :lol:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

My chilAUDood crush, too fresh to forget (ahem) lol :lol: :wink: :wink: .... Btw, his name is Ariel, so cute.

But guess what, it was two years back when I met his big brother, we turn out as lovers, now my ex!
you ougtha know me...

Marrian Wrote:i do know her? lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps! :oops:

my first crush?
in Brisbane forums its you Snype :oops:
here where I worked is L_ _ _ _ H ( anyone can fill in the blanks hehehe)

But the first one was when I was Grade 2
and beacuse of that "crush"
my whole High School life
was "sensational"

oh my!! :oops:
NEXT TO FAITH IS MIRACLE
"Keep The Faith"

Oh my, please explain further......... Confusedhock:

countess yayie Wrote: my first crush?
in Brisbane forums its you Snype :oops:
here where I worked is L_ _ _ _ H ( anyone can fill in the blanks hehehe)

But the first one was when I was Grade 2
and beacuse of that "crush"
my whole High School life
was "sensational"

oh my!! :oops:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! OW! OW! I am in Cloud n.o 9! Big Grin What's ur asl, mademoiselle?

Sad Snype, she didnt replied as yet. 15 days now......

The story of Snype's life... He gets led on by girls, he gets all happy, ends up with a dude called Butch in the end...

yurki500 Wrote:Too long ago for me to remember I am afraid, but i know who my latest crush is on! heheheheehehehehehe.

She's hot, fun and has a great sense of humour.

wonder who she is??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just a Crush ! Hiya 11 35,220 08-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Last Post: James_Harry