proof from the garage...

[Image: snowinBrisbane1.jpg]

and

[Image: snowinBrisbane2.jpg]

and

[Image: snowinBrisbane3.jpg]

Cheers,

D

the damnn pics aint opening up but damnn the thunder sounds i heard out there just turned me onnn

it was wicked
Big Tic J

yeah ,,, the hail was so cool .. loved it
cheers Al :)

word to tha motha it was off tha chaiiin damn off tha hook....

word

follow these instuctions to view photos.

because of bandwidth the photos are not able to load.

this is what to do to view them

1) right click on the photo.
2) go to properties.
3) copy paste url into explorer.

the photos are worth the time there great.

thanks smarted. lovely high resolution camera btw.

i had no idea it was that bad in Kedron we only got rain.

nice pics damnnn its like the resurection of el nino
Big Tic J

yo yo that shit kinda looked woerd homey wat tha deal amean ice rocks all ova tha place last night wat is tha deal ice age back hahahahhahahah
tha don
ish

nigga them ice rocks that u saw out there falling from the sky's last night is known as hail

an the real ice rocks that u aint never seen be the shit that be blinging on my neck , wrist an fingers
Big Tic J

hahahahahahahahahhaha cant stop lafin ---hey ish how do u feel now?????
LAYDEE X

what if ISH would have said - snow that was hard - snow stones ,,, heheheheheheheheheh
cheers Al :)

hahahahaha

why are you two ladies onto ISH like this????

i cant belive how ISH is stayin silent though ,,, think u got him cornerd havent seen this wanker side of him before,,, u two are makin me wonder if i should keep on cliquin with a nigga like him ,,,, nigga get ur game straight
Big Tic J

hahahahahhah i done did tell yall i was makin big moves os i had to have my mind focused on some shit & wat yall sayin hard snow hhahahha hardcore wen i flow so hunnies laylow & i know yall dyin to have tha chance to diss me u house arrest loco minded foools stay outta ma chips & get urs coz i got mine hahahhahahahha
tha don
ish

i said it (HOUSE ARREST)

ISH them ice rocks that u saw falling down in brisbane aint gonna happen again so u dont got to be all worried an shit about it

i mean the nigga went out an got a swedish car cause he thought we gonna have a blizzard up in here chill fool
Big Tic J

nigga stop braggin hahahahhahahah yea got me a swedish car coz its safe fooo hahahahhahah (gangsta shit ill be on & its bulled baseball bat proof nigga)

tha don
ish

alright sort of going back to the topic here ,, i gots one damn question cause i aint totally familiar with global warming... so i wanted to know is it gonna be like this all the cold places gonna become warm an hot and shit and all the hot places like this desert land gonna become cold or wat?????

cause i mean things like the storm that we saw happen here a couple of days back is unusual for this part of world i mean in the past 8 years it happend twice that wew have had hail an prior to that i dont think it happend before

so is it gonna end up snowing here lets say 500 years from now or wat???

fill a brother in
Big Tic J

yes Lamot we all hope you get filled in Big Grin