Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brazilian lady looking for a rich man in brisbane to be my l
I am looking for my love and wold like him to be good to me and very rich,as i saw on tv brisbane has many rich men i decided to find for someone there.i am brazilian,single no married no children. Write to me at missnilbe@hotmail.com

Please send your picture Brazilian lady to
frank4fuego@hotmail.com
...then if you're beautiful I'll send you my first love gift to abundantly and richly express my interest in you
Frank

missnilbe Wrote:I am looking for my love and wold like him to be good to me and very rich,as i saw on tv brisbane has many rich men i decided to find for someone there.i am brazilian,single no married no children. Write to me at missnilbe@hotmail.com

Hi missnilbe.
You can post your pic beside your nickname too. Wish you luck in your research!
Ironia

lol this is a old post i found. man this is funny i wonder if they ever hooked up?

man you're bored fake.

but still that post... , lol.

Cheers,

D

She actually went off to say she wants a RICH guy what she related to Leila KM ??
MAn this ppl really need a life ,, and the time i m spending @ this forum i think i need one too
cheers Al :)

girl you know u just keepin on comin back here cause i attract u like a magnet u want to know wat J said thats the reason
Big Tic J

attract you like a magnet?
but magnets are only attracted by metal. could it be your a machine!

damn fake thas some 2003 shit u bored foreal & wats wit da machine & tha magnet J 8)
tha don
ish

i didnt really read all the way 2 2003 i was just curious what was the first post made soi skipped to the first page and it was there. it was like the secound click and i posted here. took like a min.

the magnet machine thing is me being a smart ass.

you said "cause i attract u like a magnet"

in other words what you are saying is:- she has the same attraction to you as a magnet has to you.

since you are flesh a magnet has no attraction to you. there for the stupid joke about you being a machine.

i had alot of calculus work i'm tring to avoid.

man u studyin on holidays too damnn respect atleast u aint wasting ur dadys money

an dat joke just faded away badly hahahaha u know why cause jokes cant be made on reality i mean u all know im the major attraction up in here so even if u try an step to that its just gonna hit u back with a wrong response
hahaha
Big Tic J

sheesh that was the height of it ,, u have to ACTUALLY explain ur jokes ,,, man.. i starting to feel stupid if i hang around here any longer i will be like ..er...ISH !

je sais!

yeah, im looking for a supermodel to buy me a house, a fleet of sports cars and be my sex slave.... anyone interested?

yea my nut sac
Big Tic J

isnt this like rated discussion ,, my lil sis vists this site ,, y dont u make an adult dissusion (thread - whatever u call it) rather than having it in general,, and moderators - this thread stays but when i asked a genuine que abt gays it was deleted off ,, uff double standards ,, aye just hit me FAKE is a MODERATOR ...humph