Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV
Hey who won the television? :o

:?: :?: :?:

i think no one did yet
I laugh in the face of death...maybe not laugh more like a snicker...a quiet snicker, and I wouldn't do it directly in death's face so, it's more like a quiet snicker behind death's back.

its still up for grbsa

yep, and i dont think anyone will get it as well dunno y.
I laugh in the face of death...maybe not laugh more like a snicker...a quiet snicker, and I wouldn't do it directly in death's face so, it's more like a quiet snicker behind death's back.

a few got close then they just slacked off...

too bad for them

hey mystery person care to make a name? even if your nto a member just so i can identify you.

you all thought i was gone huh
well aint slacking off as you all think
im back an that mother fucking tv is mine by end of Easter its gonna be brisbane forums eid gift to me fo sure
Big Tic J

yeah if everyone started posting a reply on every topic regardless ur knowledge on the subject - u r sure to win the tv Smile
cheers Al :)

Well you know how we do it :lol:

but nahhh you are right im gonna keep it to the point illustrated by the topic from now on
Big Tic J

i really can't understand why any one would want that tv.it isn't even nice looking.and of course it does not have any kind of new tecghnology built in like free view,surround system and any other thing my tv does(don't ask - i haven't a clue what it is called but lets just say that i have over 3,000 channels)

if any of u really want a tv u can have my little sisters tv if our cook doesn't take it.i don't know how i would send it over to any of u but i'm sure we'll find a way.the tv is in pretty good shape but my sister don't want it cuz she wants a pink tv(don't ask.why pink i haven't a clue but i guess her being 5 might have some thing to do with it.)

its not that big only 32 inch but its a okay size i guess.
so if any body wants the tv tell me how to send it over and ask daddy if he will send it to u.

u know the saying "the best things in life are for free" the person who came up with that was thinking of this tv. u cant beat the feeling of a free gift no matter how cheap it is.

laila i wish you would make a account its confusing me.

why?i don't want a account if u want to contact me u know how.when i first came on this site i gave my e-mail address.if u want to find it look it up on this site.
why u would want to contact me i don't know.

yo i was goin through tha posts & damn how did i miss that L .K.M u can send me tha tv hhahahah atleast i wouldnt be comin ion tha site fo this hahahhahahahahahahh

damn u lyin off ur * gurl amean wat pink tv does ur sista wants amean i aint shy if its foreal juss pm me & ill give u my adress so can send it but untill then ur a * aiiiite
tha don
ish

you know how these bangalis get g

the *** must have been talkin about her damnn MACHI aquariam

let it slide esse
Big Tic J

yo it was frustration all ova wen i've seen it amean damn fish *** talkin bout that damn pink tv lo0000ol ill let it slide this time machi
hahahhahahaha
tha don
ish