Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admit it don't admit it but u'll miss me
i'm going away on holiday for a long time and don't know if i will have the time to come on this site very often so i'll like to say that this place is * but hey that passes the time so i am not complaining.
once a week or so i would come on here when i had nothing else to do so that i could read what people have wrote .what will i do now when i am bored .if i can find access to a computer i'll log on and see what people have wrote

any way admit it or don't admit it u will all miss me even if its for the wrong reasons u know to diss me .i'll miss u too.

i'm travelling to bangladesh-to meet family

india -to see indian fashion show in delhi

japan to see me friends

america-LA ashmani's dads got business there

spain-our beach house is there

italy-my uncle lives there

germany-my mom's family live there.

any way i want to thank the only people who have been welcoming and have not make any nasty remarks at me
leila-sorry for having the same name i know u are getting shit from people cuz they are confusing u with me.

smarted-for never dissing me

Kayl-for well not dissing me either even when i was horrible to u at the beginning.

god i sound like i'm about to die or some thing

thanks again

see ya

hope you have a pleasant trip.
when you come back tell us all about it.

Thats one hell of trip you are going on. Bon Voyage and have a good trip. Sounds like it's gonna be awefully long, but I am sure you will have a good time.

yo yo dont be fooled this gurl i s lyin off her butt crack wat amean if i was you i would post my videos goin to these places coz i dont think anybody is that dumb to belive ur trips & by the way yorky juss wanna bone ya & fake is always fake & me i aint gonna remember ur fetish anal attacks so ill leave it like that muuuuah hope u die in bangladesh atleast there is home muuuah

tha don
ish (is back)

hmmm quite a trip planned y couldnt she include Brisbane in the list ,, atleast we could get to meet her n how long is this trip gonna be...hmmm
Laila just coz we post shit on the forum doenst mean we are idiots ,,
I am also planning a trip :
AUH to visit my uncle
Gumdaleh - we have our beach house there
Rashidiya - to visit granny
Mirdif - to see my other uncle
Kedron - My mom's family is there
Ajman - My frnds moved there
Fujairah - my dad has got some business meetings so we will accompany him all the same.
Have i forgotten an emirate....*thinking*
cheers Al :)

yea ma crib :lol: hahahahahha its an emirate ruled by me hahahahahhaha
tha don
ish

ps. u dont need visa
dress code: thongs & g strings hahahahahah

nigga wat you talkin about crib :lol: im gonna keep it on a downlow though vatto chill

:wink:

i just couldnt resist doin that one hahahaha

dont blame j blame the roughest toughest mc one
Big Tic J

yo J am back & am singin mase's song "welcome back" u know happiness all over tha globe hahhahahahahha
'
tha don
ish

damnn thats the best news i heard in a while cause you being back there means im back there too

back to my friday loving spot hahahaha gettin laid while im paid dats the shiznit

so wats the bond u had to agree to before they let u back in g wats the contract stating?????????
Big Tic J

exchange of a theory ie. i get it done by june or am out again so thas enough time to get things to tha level hahahahhah
tha don
ish

man u messed up i mean common g there were other ways outta this...but u took the toughest available option an u know wats so messed up about it cause when worst comes to worst vatto u gonna be back to stage trippin allover urself so u best come to hood an let me make u rock hard from within cause this gangsta gimick u got goin on here it works for these ppls on the forums but i know u is an emotional locco an u need to loose that to get through this

is u feelin that
Big Tic J

YO I TOLD U NOT TO SAY SHIT UP IN HERE AMEAN WATS WRONG WIT U G damn cant u get shit straight ......

tha don
ish

shit nigga chill
i got it on lock u know it

an its all good vatto

just keep on doin wat u doin g im just messin with ur head

play on playa
Big Tic J

it is going to be so much fun seeing all of bangladesh-AUDaka and syhlet are best cuz they have money coming in from offices,factories and people abroad.

its been really hot and i feel like going back home.relatives have been pouring in a really bugging me so i made time to come on this site so i could see what been happening.

seen coxez bazar its really beautiful there.there really isn't much to see in bd but we're there really to see my fathers family.