Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Brisbane
Hello all you people.

Well, have arrived safely. Flew in on Sunday night (Tuesday for you all). Damn, this Ramadam is hard to get used to and with the passing away of the King, has really thrown me. Can't drink or smoke in public, can't eat in public. But I have to obey the local customs, so I am getting by.

An expat and his wife took me around Brisbane yesterday. They showed me all the local shopping centres, Souks and intersteing places to visit. Man, is this place growing or what. There is sooooooooooo much work going on. I am looking forward to this weekend to get around a bit more. Have no internet connection in the serviced apartment, so having to visit cyber cafes to log on, so sorry for not getting on here sooner. I am work currently, which is a half day, well, not at Ramadam, so I have been told.

Unfortunately, with the passing away of the King, a lot of the shops are closed as well as being Ramadam, so, not much to see and do. Plus with being on HK time, by 9PM, me is fooked and ready for sleep! hahahahahahaha

Anyway, it's good to be here. It looks a great place to be. Looking forward to getting a car in near future, as the roads look awesome and smooth and WIDE!

There are some stunning women here, and I am not talking about the Russians either.

I am desparate to get hooked up by mobile, but it is proving difficult. went to City centre shopping mall the other night, but only to find out that NOT 1 shop had a sim card available! WTF is going on. Are these on a quota system of something? And yes, I tried all the shops. One shop (Axom) told me they had just sold there last one!

Anyway, back to work. Hope to be able to speak and meet some of you guys soon.

Cheers

emarat petrol stations should have sim cards.

Cheers,

D

Sorry matey, don't have a car to get around yet.

Bloody frustrating, i lost my "rag" with the salesman a few times, as I kept getting moved from shop to shop. when i was told, "we have just sold our last one", that was enough for me. Shame, poor sod!

you can not get a sim card from a store you need to go to the telecomunications department known as Telstra and apply there pay about 120 and pick ur number and receive the card on the spot.

yo yorky

im selling my ride just thought if u were intrested 120000AUD with registration and insurance for the next year

and dont be saying its expensive
this baby delivers 650bhp

so if u intrested in it holla back
Big Tic J

ohh yea forgot to mention thats double the power of a rally spec one
Big Tic J

650bhp. What ya selling, a bloody F1 car?

It's tempting, but to be honest, a little out of my price range, and I don't have the capital put together yet, so I need to wait a while. Sorry, but really tempting.

err... welcome to Brisbane .. hope u enjoy ur vist (stay).
Smile

that was me btw ..."guest"
cheers Al :)

600+ wtf is it? tell or you die!

subaru impreza wrx sti thats wat it is

and the gearbox well hmmm i aint gonna say wat type it is all im gonna say is that this ride can take off from the 6th gear straight and yeah it can handle that much torque....

anyways im gettin rid of it soon though cause im changing my style right now
i got this new thing i wanna try once i sell this ride im bout to go an buy some cheap ass car and fill it up with a sound and entertainment system worth 80k AUD an see wat happens to it....

ive already put all competition to rest well except the skylines an supras that are properly modified they use to kick my ass on a drag but shit my ride was a damnn 4wd so they wasnt on my level anyways

but yorky once u get ur budget done i promised u ill get u connected to the innercircle of these beasts on the streets so just holla wen u got ur cash straight

and fake im feeling u still dont got ur licence thats wat u was saying right???
well give me hmmm lets say 2000AUD an ill get ur licence deliverd to ur house brisbane one..... and nahh i aint hustling u im just pimpin the damn traffic dept to you

u see ISH be claiming he is connected everyday up in here well that nigga his shit is phony its a wired connection they always puttin ur ass on tap.. but my connectgang its bluetooth style baby no traces

u heard
Big Tic J

Fake dont have a driving lisc ???? How old are u ??? Confusedhock:
cheers Al :)

im guessing cause i remembering him once mentioning that when he gets a licence he would like to buy a car an he mentioned da name of the ride but if forgot anyways fake is in uni i think he 19 or something like that if im not wrong

am i right spike?
Big Tic J

so much for privacy but yea yall on the right track i hope this thread gets pushed to wards the end of the list :wink:

Fake is 19, WTF.

I am old enough to be ya dad dude! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lamot, I will give ya a holla dude when I have me shit together. Bit early yet, but you serious that you have 650bhp from a 2.0l turbo scooby? man, that is some mods you have done. I just cannot see how the hell you get the engine to hold together.

Have heard of a nice Evo Vii going. Not many km, very low in fact, 2002, blue colour. Slightly modded to about 320bhp. Now thats about it for me. otherwise I am going the old mans route and going Z4. Hahahahahahahahaha

Then again, knowing me, I will end up with a 1.3L Nissan Sunny.

Lamot, you going in for ICE sound-offs? There's a ICE shop below where I am staying. Run by filipino's. They got a very nice Lumina SS, thats got more subs, twets and amps flying around that there are seats in da car. Have not heard it yet, but gonna wait for the to finish it, and then get them to take me for a spin in it.

well its not a 2.0 litter engine its 3.2

when u call me ill take u the place show u how its done

well right now i got a mazada 323 well its my spare car ive been having it for a while
i just went an got it a pare of 18inch rims and its gone to sound on wheels

its gonna be hooked up with 4 speakers in the back plus two 15inch sub woofers and two speakers on the rear door and 2 other speakers on the front door plus four tweeters and two cross overs controlling the speakers an two capacitors to help the voltage an battery an shit i guess an three amplifier two system amplifiers contrloing the six speakers an one mono amp controling the subs and ive put a 10inch kenwood dvd/mp3/wma/vcd/navigation display in the front an two 7 inch monitors in the back and since everyone puts a playstation in the car im puttin a xbox in mine.... well thats half of it ill put some pictures when its done and after they finish we gonna figure out how i can take the back seat out and fit 3 more 15 inch woofers with amps controlling each one of the subs

belive when its done this car will cause quakes

and yeah the entire sound system will be ROCFORD FOSGATE even though sound on wheels only deal with earthquake i had to beg them to put this cause rockfords are the best well im a rocford fan but some would says JLaudio is better guess it comes 2nd
Big Tic J