Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Djins exist??
Do djinns / Genies really exist? Can they possess a person ?
does anyone know any true stories if such a thing has happened?
cheers Al :)

we have our very own jin right here.
ish is our jin and mascot. if you ever need evidence that the devil really exist look to him for answers.

asides from that i know its mentioned in the quran but i aint convinced i think if they do exist no one ever saw or will seem them.

the idea of a "horny" guy with a trident is too far fetched for me.

my opionion anyways....

Kayl Wrote:the idea of a "horny" guy with a trident is too far fetched for me.

U ain't seen me yet! hahahahahahahahahaha, u kinda opened uself up for that!

COMPLETE BALONY!

Kayl ok i understand that i stand a threat to ur life every time u see me but wat bout the mascot thing lol hahahahaha juss coz i clown ur ass all tha time dont mean shit anyways yea jins do exist & shit is gangsta now for them coz they locked up u know hahahahahhahahha Easter
tha don
ish

lol ishy knows religion...
my bad my bad
u heard the jin i mean the man. jins exist yall they exist.

i stay with my belief tho. and yall jins if you read this call me we'll get to gether i'll fuck u up. i pack a quran and a cross (the cross just in case) 8) better safe then sorry. i'll shoot you with a supersoker 5000 full of holy water and zam zam water mix.

hahahaha aight aight Aguta i think ur question has been answerd and it hasnt been answerd by either ISH nor Fake

you gotta look between the lines to see the answer

you see ISH is a two dolla * who talks alot * which is devilish and FAKE use to be an innocent kid well thats till he came into brisbaneforums and met ISH... and if uve taken notice now the devil is growing in FAKE he is also stutterin with alot of bull and even Danick posts are slowly slowly becoming gangsta

so the jin does not exists as a ghost that u see but as a spirit that moves on from body to body corrupting the minds

just like in that movie of denzel washington shit i forgot the name hmmmmmmm i cant remember exactly but there was a devil that moved on from person to person by touch ( do you all know which one im talkin about )
Big Tic J

J hahahahaha dont let me expose u to them folks coz i know that shit is holow aiite so wen u say am 2 dolla * i know u will holla hahahahahah tha don
ish

Do djinns / Genies really exist? Can they possess a person ?
does anyone know any true stories if such a thing has happened?

yes it happened to my sister .she went mental and her eyes went all red and she could jump really high see was really strong at that time too.7 people tried to hold her down but they couldn't she got the strengh from some where and knock them out .anyway she went out the house and we found her out side the house the next day all wet and she didn't know where she had been.any way we got a priest and he said that she was prossed because she had mad the jinn upset by stepping on it or some thing.i ear dropped on the conversation but couldn't hear all of it.this happened in bangladesh and people from down there say that this kind of thing happens quiet oftern.

ohhhhh leela so u from bangladesh i seee & seems like ur a rich bangali :lol: not bad for a girl in ur level to talk bout tha devil like that so wat i suggest to do is thaaaaaat ill continue dissin u until u stop all of that bangali * u spitin up in dis joint
tha don
ish

ish this isnt tthat other laila btw

No she isn't me.
That is laila katie
and im Leila.

Who else wants to know?

The only jins i know are the ones that get me drunk and it's spelled as gin. Apart from the ever famous story of Aladdin.

Have yet to find one.
One thing I've learned in all these years is not to make love when you really don't feel it; there's probably nothing worse you can do to yourself than that. by: Norman Mailer

I dont think the bengali laila is comming back to the forum ....uff now who should i pick on ..... yeah i know "ish" the daft -one! hehehehehe 8)

word on the streets be that ISH an laila be hittin it off like thats wat ive been hearing .... cause ive been seen ISH answerin all these international calls lately an da other he was askin me if Beeman airlines ( bangali air ) provide visa for single bitches like laila to enter this country.... so i dont know wats goin on there...

and damnn alvvi sweety i done told u not to go around smiling allover the place cause damnn them laser emittin rays be turning a brother to mode ON
Big Tic J

Lamot
i live in england not in bangladesh
i am mixed race my dad is bengali from bangladesh and my mom is Ironiah ,welsh;german so why would i need to travel on beeman?
why do i always repeat my self?

i reply that question me self cuz i know one of u will write some thing mean.

why do i always repeat my self?

cuz no one listens.

May be it is a sign ---Somebody hit her on the head-- WE ARE IGNORING YOU - thats y u have to keep repeating urself....