Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know if a professional Body piercer would do well in
Brisbane?

nahhh filipino brothers already got that shit on lock amean yea u can get it for free if u want but u gotta do somthin in return & for real they do it cheap
tha don
ish

well the market for that sort of thing would probably be small then ur used too. but there are a few places that do exist. although i'm not familier with it i was close to getting a prince albert once.

unfortunatly facial piercing and tongue are mostly done by pharmacies here.

sorry dude

Hey! WHERE exactly do they have it done again? I'm not talking about pharmacies, cos i wanna have my belly done and I heard there was this Aussie run Salon that do them so ask ur sista's cos me want to know Tongue bye

Btw i think that we desperately need a professional body piercer in Bahrain we just have this stupid hospital that have them done and they dont have a clue of what they're doing! And when you ask them about the after care they just say "oh you dont have to do anything to it"!! :o hello? you could get infected?!! They dont care over here about these things so YES we need one in BAHRAIN badly! I have loads of friends that are interested in body piercing so back up and come! hahahaha

P.S I want my belly pierced badly! haha

lol every post is about ur belly.

I was thinking of that as well but still haven't decided on it.
Mona please let me know where and how was it and cost.
I might decide to do it next year.

Also, im thinking of gettin a tattoo as well. Any recommendations for anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks.
One thing I've learned in all these years is not to make love when you really don't feel it; there's probably nothing worse you can do to yourself than that. by: Norman Mailer

http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/07-navel/A...pierc.html

Some info that might help, although I dont know where White Crown Building is.

Cheers,

D

Thanks Danick, it was so sweet of you to look it up! But I still cant figure out where it is. And Mr. Smart ass, since all i talk about is my belly then no need to read what i write & at least i dont ask ppl to vote about sh*t! So save it!!!

Leila i wish i had the info's ur asking for, but where i live.. you have to pay around 150AUD so it's not bad. I don't know about tatoo parolors though. Good luck hun

monalisa hair corner saloon next to park and shop used to do it. its in jumaira. the rules on piercing has changed btw.

also Lamot might know some places check with him.

as for ur comments i wont give it any attention...

yo mona wats is hun fo dont u know that liela is ma gurl & hunyy u can tatoo ma name on tha left butt cheek wit romanian letters & make sre its tilted mmmm bout 70 degrees westcoast hahahahhahahah

k serious belly piercin mmm ameandont know much bout that but baby juss holla at me we ill figure that out aiiite

tha don
ish

sorry liela :oops:

I dont mind getting used used to you apologizing to me. Smile
One thing I've learned in all these years is not to make love when you really don't feel it; there's probably nothing worse you can do to yourself than that. by: Norman Mailer

If they mess up a piercing and it isn't followed up on after ,you could have a scar that may never go away if you have sensitive skin. Been Piercing for 12 years now. I just got back from the jewelry show in Brisbane. I did some market research while I was there. In the U.S. people shop around looking for the best piercer and best body jewelry while in Brisbane I got the impression from people " How much does it cost? " I can get it for less.... Well one can get laid for $5 in Sudan or China! One can also get a BOOB job for a few hundred dollars in Cambodia! Question is what do you want ? Point is , you get what you pay for.. :!:

well it looks like you've got your first customer Stylinexpat ... meet monalisa 8)

Cheers,

D

hey sorry didnt bother to sign in this is monalisa, cos i'm cancelin my membership, this is to the pro piercer.. i'd like to chat on msn with ya. My msn is mona83_28@hotmail.com thanx

Hey Liela! I had my belly pierced like 6 days ago and it looks just great! Plus it looks like it's been there for a year, no redness at all or anything like that! I'd say go for it if you want one.

At first i totally freaked out as it does hurt alot! I squeezed the hell out of my cousin's hands :roll: & the same day.. I accidently knocked my bag on the barbell while I was out! A big nightmare so if you ever wanna get it done, don't EVER get it knocked on something cos A) The pain kills B) It bleeds like crazy! Are you hungry yet? haha oh well. It's healing really well and anyone can feel free to ask me any Q's about it. Big Grin byeee