Poll: Will this thing work?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good Idea
37.50%
3 37.50%
Nobody here is interested in story-writing
12.50%
1 12.50%
Are u kidding - u have def got the wrong forum
12.50%
1 12.50%
Maybe it stands a chance
25.00%
2 25.00%
Why dont u just get lost with ur silly ideas
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contribute ur bit ....
A lil idea from me ---
One of us can start a story and then each member ( or guest) can contribute by adding their bit and make a very creative story with twists and turns in it.
I will give it two days and if nobody wants to start it - i will ...

MODS: i didnt know where to put it in the suggestions or just as a new thread - feel free to move it (as if u wouldnt otherwise)
cheers Al :)

nah i think we will keep it here just underneath it i guess.
alright guys go for it :wink:

i bet no one will step up but yea yall can keep it & if a story pops up ill contribute wit bullshit as usual guess yall is used to it
peace
tha don
ish

f u doo plz dont start off wit ther wz a girl and a guy ewwe thoes r soo lame!!!!
LAYDEE X

i got my calling. here we go:

there once was a girl and a boy who lived in a farm there village was borin till MC Donald came. they loved to go to MC Donalds place he fed them well and for cheap prices. then Lamot heard there was this great mc. so naturaly he wanted to battle him. MC Donalds riped it up hardcore with lines such as.....

I wish I was little bit fatter,
I wish I was a rapper
I wish I had a bigmac which looked good
I would eat it
I wish I had some fries in a bag with a coke
and a coupon for next time

hahahaha

then as soon as Lamot was bout to grab the mic an spit back some lyrical graffiti at donalds he realised that the wigga ISH was a MISH no where to be seen so he didnt bother to battle MC donalds he just lookd at donalds an threw the mic back at him and told him " im too lazy here hold my Wakerleyk for me" (ish i forgot that line g complete it)

and Lamot went back and sat on his chair still claiming his throne
and the audience was shocked why isnt J batteling why isnt he spittin

J only said that why should i make one nigga famous with my fame im gonna let ISH an his clique featuring FAKE try to take me on too then im gonna kill em with just one line while they sit there and mime

so then ISH came along.........
Big Tic J

DING DING ish came then i saw members of his crew (fake & smrtd) talkin to J so they can beat up donald & get there free coupons, so he knew he was by himself & then he saw fake, smrtd & J gettin ready to battle him on the next weekend.

there came the battle & the prize was 1000 coupons so it was me against donald & he got dissed & thrown away wit dis line (UR RHYMES ARE WACK & UR BORIN ME AM TOO LAZY, HERE, HOLD MA WakerleyK FO ME ).
then it was ish against J at the end so ish started.
I was Scarface, Jay was Manolo
It hurt me when I had to kill him and his whole squad for dolo..
get outta that throne & plz dont throw a stone at tha throne
ur all alone so jerk off at home....

den ish met Aguta, liela k & they had a threesome in xchange for some coupons

tha don
ish

ps. Kayl & smrtd started dating, J got his liscence & became a legal WANKSTA hahahahahahahha

but when leila and Aguta arrived at Ish's appartment they saw that it was not an invitation for a threesome but a trap - Ish the evil Jini was clonning himself he had managed to get around 125 clones of himself till his "producer" died (true reason still unknown)- now ths evil rapping genius was going to use Aguta and Leila has his "producing agents" BUT ( and there is always a "butt" er but ---)unknown to Ish , Al and Leila were actually superheroes(heroines) so with their ultra super powers they kick Ish's,Ish's,Ish's and another 122 Ish's butt.
Aguta started laughing the glare of her pearlies blinded 70 of the ishs;then she did her triple flip and knocked the another 15 Ishs - Leila handled the other 45 ( i will let her blow her truimph of Victory over Ish).......
After that they (Aguta and Leila that is ) took the coupons , the money, all the cool belongings of Ish's (and he had quite a handfull) left for McDonalds to see if they could find any interesting guys there......

... but coz of their unfortunate luck the only 2 guys they found there was old mcdonalds { they couldn hit on him --- coz he is old and a LOSER!!!} and the other option was none other than our BIg TIc J waitin for em with a coke in a hand and two coupons{which he stole when every1 wz buzy rappin} :wink:
but now J wz confused he dint know which gal he should ask out Aguta jus wanted to eat so she took the coupons ad told J u can hav leila

but leila wasnt ready to be taken as a second choice so she......
LAYDEE X

so fake & smrtd arrive n tha scene wit yorky & damn they wanted to go gangsta on J anyway tha real ish arrived in tha scene ( mc donalds) & saw alvi & liela & juliie chewin on his food so all he did was spread fettichuniii cheese on them he wanted to claim his coupons but he was too late they ate everything napkins everything so he stepped out & he saw j beatin tha shit of them 3 guys & smokin sayin "who tha don naw" julee looked at him & winked at him, thing at tha mean time gettin emotional wit the 500 pound Aguta coz she wanted to get inshape before newyear & saw J holdin juleee like that so she settled for smrtd in the mean time ish was kinda scared if liela was hairy or not so he tapped that ass & said damn lets get it on but it was yorky, havin anotha opinion bout that...
tha don
ish

everything was calming down ish j avlii juiie smarted and yorky was all ready to settle in for a orgy...
then yorky screams out tie me up! tie me up dammit!....
ish weirded by it agreed then yorky full on into the mood told one of the girls to kick him in the nuts. "do it again i'm just a bad little boy!"

the entire crew got freaked out and they all walked away from the sense yorky still screaming "i'm a bad boy punish meee" laila came back and gave him one last kick then ran off again...

everyone in the cruel went back home after a very weird day(pause)
laila came back to kick yorky and ran of again(continue)

Lamot recorded a album with with p.diddy
yorky got punished
juiie got her harees
laila got a hot hawiian guy
ish got beounce
smarted got brisbane forums...
i got to go

that was nasty lol ow well

that was such a laugh.it was really good apart from this part

J wz confused he dint know which gal he should ask out Aguta jus wanted to eat so she took the coupons ad told J u can hav leila

i would have prefer the food instead of Lamot thank u.

Fake U FORGOT ME !!!!!
what happened to Aguta
Plus ISH y do u keep calling juiee JuLEE??

hahahah leila dint mean to offened ur crapy self
and j aint tht bad tht u had to go for the coupons i mean if we were talkin abt ish then it wz a completly different story :twisted:

yeah y ish y do u keep callin me juliiee { thnx al for noticing}
and y fake y do u kepp typin it wrong for heavnes sake everybody its

JUIEE
LAYDEE X

really yall know who u are...im not about to waste my time paying attention.

i guess its ur faults for chooses weird names :lol: