Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Story ....
Remember *contribute ur bit*??? well y dont we start another one?
cheers Al :)

It was a bright, beautiful day in Duform--not one of those dark and stormy nights in a land far away where no normal person could ever have lived because it was inhabited by evil sorcerers and fire-breathing dragons--so Lamot MacVain decided to eat his tuna sandwich on a bench overlooking the Inner Harbor while he waited for Ish to make the dead drop.

damn why am i always tha catalyst for major things to happen damnnn cant i be tha hero or somthin hahahahhahahah :lol:

ish

the tsunami hit the harbour and killed everyone on site including the dreaded ish and Lamot.

then fluffy pink rabbits inhabited the lands of duform. and candy coated rain drops fell from the skys. and fish flew in between the clouds and birds swam in the sea.

humans crawled on all 4's and dogs walked upright.

and the human race was doooomed for all of eternaty.

erm if i do this wrong dont sue me...

anyway, so just as everyone was assuming the human world as we know it was gonna end, I stood up and told everyone to quit being so depressed and stop crawling on ur freakin hands and knees.
That didn't go to well with the pink bunnys.
so I ended up being forcefed Ish's liver and had a gastric bypass and my stomach exploded so I died. Thanks to Ish's liver.
And yes, so then the world continued to.. DUN DUN DUNNNNN end. Confusedhock:
~ God Bless, Rock On, Pe@cE,
Henna
"My God, My Tourniquet, Return to me Salvation"-Tourniquet

The clouds darkened. A musty smell of carcass and rioting flesh filled the air. A green fungus spread on the surface of the earth and covered it like grass on a pitch.
I stood there, shotgun in hand. With my ripped shirt exposing my massive biceps.
Heavy guitars start playing. I slowly lift my head to the horizon. “Perhaps there is still hope for this land yet. Perhaps…”

YALL IS FOOLS GET THAT AIIITE :cry: AM PISSED NOW

why you say it like we care man? lol get pissed so what

u got pissed nigga\

ish

but what fake forgot was to plug in his electric guitar (dumb as he was)...so the crowd just gave him the weird look (look at that fool thinks he is Bon Jovi) n rite at that time ...............

my hands were holding the machine gun. the music was being played i wasnt playing it. read closer you!

now U thought it was a shot gun but in real it was an electric guitar.... that was unplugged Smile

u hanging with Lamot too much you started to stop making sence

what makes u think i m hanging with Lamot ??? u have some real wrong sources buddy ,, i reckon u do a chk .

lol what makes you think i care i aight going to check. just from the way ur not making sense i decided you hanging with him. it isnt a topic i care to investigate.

we are moving AWAY from the topic ,, lets just stick to writing the story ....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Brisbane based real love story. Very Sweet. crisps 2 10,213 12-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Anonymous
  THE STORY OF TWO COWS anyone read it before rofpml T0M0 15 20,590 02-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Last Post: T0M0
  20$ STORY emadullah 9 16,899 01-23-2006, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Choko