Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broadband Domestic Internet Access
Hi All

Can anyone tell me whether I can get fast broadband access installed in a private apartment in Brisbane? My boyfriend is considering moving here and is a freelance journalist, so needs to be able to send stories and photos back to the US pretty quickly and efficiently.

If anyone knows how to go about this and how much it costs etc I'd be most grateful

Thanks in advance

June Griffin

well there are types of dsl connections avaliable. i would recommend the 512mb connection that is going for 250AUD a month. about $70 its unlimited so you can keep it on. this price is excluding the modem which prices range but i have a few secound hand ones i, willing to depart with for 125AUD or a brand new one for 275 from the company. they will also charge you a one time fee for the installation that would take about a week. and posibly for the installation of the software. my advise is tho dont pay for the installation its easy and i can instruct you on how ot do it.

all these products and services are offered from Telstra so there is no other option. there are cheaper dsl such as the 256mb for 150AUD. but if your frequent users of the net my first recommedation would be more appropriate.

yo fake dont June's boyfriend sounds like a spy or smthin coz mmmm wonderin if i could juss crack down on dem organization hahahahh

LUNATIC
ISH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't access thread that I posted in secretbrisbane 9 17,833 11-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Last Post: westerndiamond
  Broadband in Brisbane? SkierAL 18 25,146 07-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SkierAL
  BROADBAND 4324mas 5 8,518 06-30-2004, 12:29 AM
Last Post: 4324mas