Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clubbing
Ok moving to brisbane where are the good clubs in town.good r&b or after clubs anyone?

If you are after cabin crew, head done to either longs or scarletts, they normally head off to Zincs at 11-12pm (a small percent head off to So-Cho and Boudoir)

If you are after ladies that are laid back and a good laugh, then head down to Jimmy Dix at 11-12ish or Rock Bottom after 12.

If you want to pay for it, Yorks if you want an asian/african woman, Tangerines if you want a fit Russian.

Locations:
Longs : Tower Rotana Hotel
Scarletts : basement of Australia tower
Jimmy Dix : Mövenpick Hotel
Rock Bottom : Opp Parkaman
Tangerines : Fairmont Hotel finucane road

Cheers,

D

christ almighty Danick, i just asked 4 the clubs by musicwise i am not hunting for women.but hey thanx 4 the advice i will definetly check it out

Big Grin

Hey and not lets forget Cyclone!

Thursday nights at the Lodge is a pretty good night too.

hey do you guys know if the citylink air shuttle still functions between brisbane and Sidney

i dont think it does anymore. its just a 1 hour to 2 hour drive depending on how fast your ride is so just go by road.

Cheers,

D

6-8 hours on foot depending how fast you run...

PS:- bring lots of water dont do my mistake i thought i can buy it on the way. i was squeezing dates for moisture.

well thanks god for those dates than ha spike? otherwise u were squeezing other stuff for moisture.and that would have been quite funny in the middle of a highway,don´t u think?

Nice one Danick, but i am not gonna drive myself to Sidney ´cos i am gonna meet some people there and i don´t know the city so i wouldn´t trust my self to drive i was thinking of hiring a cab but then ilearned out that on the way back you have o take another cab ´cos it´s travelling between 2 Australia.so am thinking of hiring a car with a driver 4 12 hrs and they tld me the price is 400 dirham so i think i will go for that if someone knows any other way i would appreciate the suggestions.

you could take a bus.

camel would work i suppose.

sorry i'm not the most constructive of ppl not now anyways...

gents, thanx 4 your responses bloody hell you guys were helpfull iowe you lads a drink when i arrive.

yes my advice on the camel was invaluble. long island ice tea plz...

well i was thinking a glass of water actually,since you are a camel rider ithink water is more valuable commodity than long island ice tea.

hey thanks for the advice~! now hurry up with that long island...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  music and clubbing Anonymous 3 5,903 06-09-2004, 03:26 PM
Last Post: 4324mas