Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Message!
If you can see this message it means that you are a registered member of Brisbane Forums, congratulations!
Welcome aboard! Smile

Some tips:
You can start by introdusing youself in New Members forum.

There are some hidden forums to wich you can gain access by joining different UserGroups.

You can add an avatar image to your posts in your Profile menu.

HI!hello! hw's everybody out there?

Hello Friends out there in Brisbane,

I am new to this forum but not so new to Brisbane. This looks to be real cool place to be.

I work here with an IT company and my hobby is salsa dancing and would love to know if any female would be interested in being my salsa partner for practice.

Cheers and hope to hear from some of you soon.

Hi it's very cool to convresate with inteligent persons , in order to promote our knowledge. :wink: :wink:

Hi everyone out there!

I'm new here....have been watching the goings-on....nice place to keep track of what is going on in BRISBANE!

Nice friendly people here with whole lot of information which they readily share....it sure is great help to be able to interact with you all!!

Keep doing it!

D

PS there are so many people here in this section with their own "NEW TOPICS" introducing themselves. Do I too need to do that (Start a New Topic to say Hi to all here?

Hi everyone out there!

I'm new here....have been watching the goings-on....nice place to keep track of what is going on in BRISBANE!

Nice friendly people here with whole lot of information which they readily share....it sure is great help to be able to interact with you all!!

Keep doing it!

D

PS there are so many people here in this section with their own "NEW TOPICS" introducing themselves. Do I too need to do that (Start a New Topic to say Hi to all here?

salsa Wrote:Hello Friends out there in Brisbane,

I am new to this forum but not so new to Brisbane. This looks to be real cool place to be.

I work here with an IT company and my hobby is salsa dancing and would love to know if any female would be interested in being my salsa partner for practice.

Cheers and hope to hear from some of you soon.
HI ,MY NAME IS NINA ,,,,THA'S NICE YOU INTERESTING IN YOU TO DANCE SALSA ,,BECAUSE I AM TEACHING SALSA ,MERENGUE AND MANY DANCES ,,BUT MY QUESTION IS THE NEX,,,ARE YOU IN BRISBANE KNOW \!,,WHERE YOU RESIDE ! BECAUSE I AM INTERESTING TO BE YOU PARTNER DANCING BUT FIRST WE NEED TO MEET OK ,,,MY HOBBY AND MY PASSION IS DANCE ,,,I LOVE SALSA SO I WAIT FOR YOU GUY ,,,OK HOW OLD YOU ARE WHERE ARE YOU FROM ! AND WATH YOU DO ,,,,BYE BYE I HOP TO EAR SOON FROM YOU OK! NINA!
I AM A VNENZUELAN LADY I RESIDE IN USA ,MIAMI FL ,,BUT I AM LOOKING FOR AN Australian GUY TO MEET FOR A FRIEND RELATIONS SHIP OR SOME LOVE ! YOU NEVER KNOW ,,,I LIKE Australian EYES THEY LOOK TO SEXY !AND BEAUTY PLANING MY TRSVEL TO DUVAI SOON !

Greetings earthlings.

New to the forum, but not new to Brisbane (6 years).

Ironiah, Male: Fed up of Night Clubs, Shopping Malls, Crazy Drivers and Starbucks.

Think it is time to go back to Europe!!!

Just Rock me up :twisted:
To make an impact u have to go to the extreme.

How can I join one of the "hidden" forums. Australian lessons sounds interesting to me.
Mike

Hi all,
We are two Ironiah ladies who are moving over to Brisbane in Jan.. your Forum has been most informative ..keep up the good work, also some of you guys are really witty....found myself laughing at the screen at some of your topics!!! Big Grin

Rosie.
You have the power to change,
and no one else can do it for you.

two Ironiah ladies .. as in a couple Tongue

couldnt help thinking that especially when your signing it .. Rosie Tongue

LOL...
No ,not a couple! we are good friends..we were both in Brisbane a few months ago and really loved it..so we are heading out to see how things go for us..only problem is Jan seems sooooo far away!!

Welcome to the forums and good luck on your journey to brisbane.

The weather will be great in Jan !

Cheers,

D

Ack thanks,
Weather....well at the mo im looking forward to some heat as it is cold,cold,cold here!!
We thought Jan would be a good time weather wise ...but also start the new year afresh,out with the old and in with the new and all that jazz!!!

Hello, this is my first ever post, oh Im a little nervous, I have been watching for a few weeks, this seems to be such a great site to learn about Brisbane. I have been lead off on many different tangents and learnt many interesting facts, (some more so than others). My husband Russ, son, Loch and I are hoping to move to Brisbane mid next year with Russ' work, we are from Australia.

All the information on the site it fabulous, very good for a slightly anxious (long way from Aus!)wife and mother, to get all sorts of relevant information and such about a new and exciting adventure.

Ness