Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
france student exchange
i have been talking about this trip for a while but finaly its becoming a reality im off to france.

im going to the french councilt in the morning to organise a student exchange program for me. if that doesnt work there are wonderful ones online. bit expensive but it will be well worth it if i come out with another language.

i will keep the crew updated. and plz if you have any info on the matter plz post.

What the hell dude? France, the only good thing to come out france are white flags!
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm

Don't forget cheese.

yeah well....im goin to nepal
they got goats and shit up in those mountains
gonna join their army or summin
Samuel L. Jackson> you

great news!!

i'm french girl. I worked in Australia 3 yrs ago and I really encourage you to come to france for your studies. If you need any help let me know

WTF, Why on earth do you want to go to Frogland? They are yellow and as Victory said, the only really good thing to come out of that * was the white flag, which they have raised and continue to raise.

As for Victory going to Nepal, well mate, I guess seeing as you have mentioned them the goats and sheep are gonna be quaking, cos you is a coming, i bet not one will stand in front of you with their backsides towards you! they be too scared. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sheep...didn't think of that...in that way....interesting...
Samuel L. Jackson> you

pfft yall just jealous im already getting the ladies Smile.

cocotte what part of france are you going to i would like to ask you on some advise on tha part of france i should go too. i was thinking nice or annecy? lyon?

not paris tho i dont liek the crowds.

im leaving to touraine for a few months. on the 4 of april.
keep you updated later. tc

Kayl Wrote:pfft yall just jealous im already getting the ladies Smile.

cocotte what part of france are you going to i would like to ask you on some advise on tha part of france i should go too. i was thinking nice or annecy? lyon?

not paris tho i dont liek the crowds.

The best part of France is part when you LEAVE!

In fakes bsaence we will need a mod!
i propose a battle royale in which all participating forum members are armed with dull axes and thrown into the back of a garbage truck to duke it out old school!
Samuel L. Jackson> you

i got internet there! its all takecare of. i can still mod you ppl!

Confusedhock: i'll be watching

Damn, and i was so looking forward to imposing my tyranny on the members of Brisbane foums..ahh well
Samuel L. Jackson> you

then would all come down to rape and pillage! I like that, vote Victory for President. :lol: :lol:

yurki500 Wrote:WTF, Why on earth do you want to go to Frogland? They are yellow and as Victory said, the only really good thing to come out of that * was the white flag, which they have raised and continue to raise.

As for Victory going to Nepal, well mate, I guess seeing as you have mentioned them the goats and sheep are gonna be quaking, cos you is a coming, i bet not one will stand in front of you with their backsides towards you! they be too scared. :lol: :lol: :lol:

France is the first worldwide destination for holidays : from all countries.
Don't be so jealous yorky...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  losing on the exchange rate Kalay 9 16,328 03-19-2005, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Victory