Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Teaser
Two Chinese people who have never seen each other meet at the London Chinese Embassy. They decide to have drinks together at a nearby bar. One of them is the father of the other one's son. How is this possible?

Hint: They both have a dog

Is the other dude's son his biological son also?

Asians all look a like anyway...
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm

Answer:

They both blind that's why they have never seen each other

:wink:

Victory Wrote:Asians all look a like anyway...

yeah right were nice and pretty :wink:
you ougtha know me...

Laila i thought u were bengali?! Gurl Make up ur mind!
cheers Al :)

i am bengali .you can call all people from south east asia a paki but most people these days use it just on pakistanis.
either way its a nasty word and should not be used.

I'm surprised there was no dramatic reaction to the comments on Pakistanis smelling bad, which did sound a bit racist.

I did raise the issue of certain cultures smelling bad due to ingredients in their traditional food though once on my forums. It can be explained but people shouldn't generalise.

laila k m Wrote:gott damn it, i eat chicken tandoori yes yes and i do shitt after... and den i sheeke my head when i tauk, and i never cutt my hair and i never wash it... i like my turban....

firstly what the hell is all that about?

secondly i'm bengali u tweet our tradition food is nothing like the things served in a indian reaturant.so whats with the tandoori chicken?

i'm muslim so nobody in my family wears turbans .

Yeah Brisbane has poor sight but good sense of olfactory. He can recognize Cheese by smelling but gets confused how to distinguish between sikhs, pak or beng or sri or ethopian - cos they all smell the same! I guess like dog he went sniffing near those ppl trying to get unique smell to distinguish when he spanked! and then he started severly crticizing these ppl! :lol:

C'mon leila I was just joking... Admittadly in bad taste, I am sunni muslim too and I salute you and didn't wish to offend. I apologize. :cry:

I had chicken Jalfrezi with rice and naan last night.

Yummy.

Indian break (naan I think?) rocks... It is so very good but God is it ever fattening... I don't usually eat Indian food all that much (it sucks in Canada) but that bread I just cannot get enough of it...

Oh God... Now I have to clean all the drool of my laptop... Sheesh!! Tongue

glad u enjoy it.

laila k m Wrote:glad u enjoy it.

Yeah guys laila once invited moi to her house and fed moi with loads of nan but still I was hungry for something that teen didnt get it ... :lol:

No need to be racist Brisbane and oversimplify the whole community
Don’t be fastidious about differnet ethnic groups
In case you have not noticed the forum is chock-full different racial groups
>The important thing to recognize is that it >>takes a team, and the team ought to get >>>credit for the wins and the losses. >>>Successes have many fathers, failures have none.

Iz that ur real face mizz? If yes U are ho-ho-hot! Big Grin