Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am hungry
So I decided to have a tall glass of milk and some chocolate spread on American bread...

YUM YUM YUM....

ya know what? next time i take a shit i'll make a post about it ! Big Grin !
YUM YUM YUM....
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm

Can you also include a picture of it....

Actually there is a site on the net (I forgot the name) in which some guy posts a photo of his morning dumps and has an archive for them....

He even gives them names I think...

:pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright:

Hooray for you and you perversions
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm

Thank you!!! :oops:

Actually there is a site on the net (I forgot the name) in which some guy posts a photo of his morning dumps and has an archive for them....

He even gives them names I think...

like what?:

why would u go on such a site?

weren't u grossed out?

next time u feel hungry try eating some of the cheese your so fond of.

I seriously doubt any of you people would be talking like this face to face with strangers in real life.

In Middle Eastern culture at least.. in Australian, before someone mentions something like "garbage".. "W/C".. etc while talking, he/she would precede it by the words "yekramk Allah" for "May God honour you". It signifies that the person does not wish to disrespect the other by mentioning foul things.

In Farsi, they use the phrase "Gol ba rooyeh shoma" for "May flowers be on your face". It sounds odd on translation, but nevertheless, it's etiquette.

seriously doubt any of you people would be talking like this face to face with strangers in real life.

i would honest.

i will talk and tell pumpkin that his face sucks rite on his face and would see Brisbane consoling him :lol:

why?

laila k m Wrote:why?

U mean why would Brisbane console him. Cos Brisbane knows the art of pleasing males! :lol:

Again you project yourself on me... Tsk tsk tsk

Brisbane Wrote:Again you project yourself on me... Tsk tsk tsk
what do u mean . Did u mean to be on u! Sick @ss! :x

I wouldn't dare ask you to be on me, that would piss off your life partner kilani too much...

Brisbane Wrote:I wouldn't dare ask you to be on me, that would piss off your life partner kilani too much...

shut up he is Victory's killer pet! Victory wah hahahaha :cry:

pooor poooooor poor Victory... May you Rest in Peace while Kilani touches himself looking at your old photos....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling Hungry RIEL 2 6,608 01-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Jeev