Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party Anyone?
Hi all,

Only recently joined this forum. I have lived in Brisbane for 4 years now and the best times Ive had in Brisbane are at house parties.

So i there are any 20-30yr olds out there that want to meet some new people drop me a line with a brief description of yourself. Ill host a small gathering at my house (villa in Birkdaleh). Could possibly do this on a regular basis but at alternating venues. So email me or PM or post a reply as to what you lot think. By the way I'm a 25yr old aussie, got a few good friends out here but I'd like to broaden my horizons.
There are three types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't.

Love match club???????? Confusedhock:

so you swing? i'm a swinger!
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm

Sorry that must have come off the wrong way. No its no a swinger party and no its not a dating thing. I was basically interested people in my age group that were into similar things.

I don't enjoy the club scene in Brisbane that much and I find it much easier to have a good banter in a comfortable environment over a few drinks.
There are three types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't.

CheckShoo.... love match club you said??? have you found your ex-lover yet???? or are you already looking out for something else!!

By the way... I run a 'love match club'.... send me your details.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

hey i'll come to your party

Yeah what ever, get over yourself already!!!!!

Did the thought of participating on a man on man love triangle excite you that much!!?!??!?? Confusedhock:

yo am on as long as i bring couple of females wit me aiiite

i$h

did someone say forum orgy? yorks, lets go tag team some bitches.
Samuel L. Jackson> you

Orgies?? Bitches?? I want in too!!!!!!!!

i wanna party gimme ur address i will bring my gang i am 20 yr old handsome looking male, single ready to mingle and tingle and good looking mademoiselle. 8) YO!

Hey Mate... I'm in.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

I insist there be an orgy damn it!
Samuel L. Jackson> you

Gee Victory.....I dont think your getting an invite. Maybe we can all chip in and get you a blow up doll or something

Can you have you party by the early fall? That way I can be there to bless and humble you all... :lol: