Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the things YOU WONT DO BECAUSE OF LOVE...
It has been written and said that many people have done alot of crazy matters because of LOVE... :roll:

Lets make a difference, to all brisbaneforums people...
WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU WOULD NOT DO OR EXCHANGE BECAUSE OF LOVE... :cwm21:

Twist ur mind...forget ur heart!
mwa!ha!ha!ha! :roll:
be afraid that ull be haunted by the "WHAT COULD HAVE BEENS..."
That will be the never ending "GHOST of UR LIFE"

PUCKER UP EVERYBODY!!

funny.
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm

Let anybody drive my motor! Simple, *, hands off, no matter how much I love you.

Brisbane Wrote:You are too funny Snype... Is it your prosthetic brain that makes you so?

Proshtetic.. huh? When I was born, my first word wasn't "MA", it was "Ke Ke Ke". As a Kintergarden kid , girls used to fight among themselves to sit beside moi so I can giggle them with my jokes. :3some: As a teenager , I was thrown out of the house by my mom many times cos I used to tease guests ( I am like my pop and she hates our jolly nature). As a teenager, I initiated and ended the fight between the gang. If you put all these into perpective what do u get? I was BORN WITH IT. NAturale.

Ummm.... yeah, ok, umm... sure whatever you say... :roll:

i would never do any thing that is against muslim law and my dads law

laila k m Wrote:i would never do any thing that is against muslim law and my dads law

What abut mom's law? country's law? father -in-law? DAAAMN! there are so many Laws I wish I would have been with Victory in Amazon jungle. :lol:

i wouldn't lose respect for myself in the name of love :roll:

i.e. no matter how much i loved someone, if i was not getting the same back i wudn't stick around.
explore the rain, climb the wind

shakira Wrote:It has been written and said that many people have done alot of crazy matters because of LOVE... :roll:

Lets make a difference, to all brisbaneforums people...
WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU WOULD NOT DO OR EXCHANGE BECAUSE OF LOVE... :cwm21:

Twist ur mind...forget ur heart!
mwa!ha!ha!ha! :roll:

wont skip meals

I wouldnt kill my girlfriend, then blame God, then ask to have God be a character witness in my defense trial, then if he didnt show, have the judge hold God in contempt of court, then sentence God to 5 years in prison.

But that's just me
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Or go down on a chick before she washed :wink:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Or go down on a chick before she washed :wink:
Smile That's a nice one Smile

I wouldn't do anything that's against my beliefs. Like killing someone
for her, stealing etc.

Lion Wrote:
Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Or go down on a chick before she washed :wink:
Smile That's a nice one Smile

I wouldn't do anything that's against my beliefs. Like killing someone
for her, stealing etc.

What about mating for her? :lol:

Love can make you do some crazy, wacko stuff, I think it can often drive the most sane person to do some weird things.

Please move this thread to Brisbane Romance

Snype Wrote:
laila k m Wrote:i would never do any thing that is against muslim law and my dads law

What abut mom's law? country's law? father -in-law? DAAAMN! there are so many Laws I wish I would have been with Victory in Amazon jungle. :lol:

funny :lol: