Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salsa Dance
Anyone knows where I can learn Salsa here? I went to Scarlettes the other night and it was a salsa night, the dance was great and now I want to learn it. Any suggestion guys and girls?

i WILL TEACH YAH BUT U HAVE TO WAIT DARL! :lol:

If Sniper teaches you then I pity your poor poor toes... :lol:

Brisbane Wrote:If Sniper teaches you then I pity your poor poor toes... :lol:

Brisbane is right. I will teach u extreme salsa for hours that ur toes will hurt but in the end when u go back to Scarlettes, all the eyes will be on u! U will b the dancing queen! 8)

Nautilus Academy
+971 (4) 3974117

they have classes twice a week.

Good Luck Smile
cheers Al :)

Aguta Wrote:Nautilus Academy
+971 (4) 3974117

they have classes twice a week.

Good Luck Smile

Thanks
Where is this place... I am near Birkdale , is this place close to me

Snype Wrote:
Brisbane Wrote:If Sniper teaches you then I pity your poor poor toes... :lol:

Brisbane is right. I will teach u extreme salsa for hours that ur toes will hurt but in the end when u go back to Scarlettes, all the eyes will be on u! U will b the dancing queen! 8)

eyes will be on me for sure... have you ever seen a fat girl doing salsa.... haha.. in the nice dress and the belly stick out and my partner can hardly spin me.... hhaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I still want to do it....

Brisbane Wrote:Are you really a fat cow or do you simply prentend to be thinking that it is the "cool" thing to do??

HAHAHHAHA. Well most of the Spanish girls I danced with were BULL-DOZERS! :lol: and was afraid they would flatten me out but they danced pretty cool!

you like your chicks beefy eh?
Samuel L. Jackson> you
www.thesahara.net/pulp_fiction.htm

Brisbane Wrote:Are you really a fat cow or do you simply prentend to be thinking that it is the "cool" thing to do??

I think I am fat, but not a cow

Snype Wrote:

HAHAHHAHA. Well most of the Spanish girls I danced with were BULL-DOZERS! :lol: and was afraid they would flatten me out but they danced pretty cool!

then i will wait for you to teach me... :lol:

CheckShoo Wrote:

I know Darl u aint a cow. U are the sweetest water melon ever made. Forget Brisbane's comments he was having the yuckiest cheese when he wrote that comment.

Snype Wrote:
CheckShoo Wrote:

I know Darl u aint a cow. U are the sweetest water melon ever made. Forget Brisbane's comments he was having the yuckiest cheese when he wrote that comment.

thanks!!! :wink:

Brisbane ,

You better stop eating your stinky cheese

I will eat my cheese. And I will let people who are nice share it with me. I got a special brand of cheese. It smells like the feet of a cadavre. These french cheese producing people rule!!!! :?

Brisbane Wrote:I will eat my cheese. And I will let people who are nice share it with me. I got a special brand of cheese. It smells like the feet of a cadavre. These french cheese producing people rule!!!! :?

just like salty fish...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SALSA DANCE RAMO 1 4,153 12-24-2005, 01:09 AM
Last Post: RAMO
  Brisbane...Where players play (Salsa and boxing) Anonymous 2 5,765 04-03-2004, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Kayl