Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wazzup !?
Hey guys,

Here a I'm dropping in note from a Dutchmen moving to Brisbane for the Snow.. Big Grin Big Grin

I'll Be there first day of june..

If you see me on the street with my Snowboard don't forget to say hi..

C U in the Snow.....
( or the sand )
( or the bar )
( or.... )
See you @ Ski Brisbane...

Yes there is a lot of snow in Brisbane. Meters of it.

I suggest you wear a snow suit before you get out of the airport and you carry your snowboard.

People will think you are extremily cool and they will worship you.

Brisbane Wrote:Yes there is a lot of snow in Brisbane. Meters of it.
I suggest you wear a snow suit before you get out of the airport and you carry your snowboard.

People will think you are extremily cool and they will worship you.

Brisbane, just love your sarcasm. Im glad to inform you, as a canadian, that there'll be 22000 M2 starting spetember 2005. So if you need to cool down you'll now where to go..

Start worshiping !

The extremily cool guy

M2 >> Square Metre Idea
( 22.000 of it )

I'm sorry, that's how we write it in Dutch..

Get your info @ www.skiBrisbane.com

By the way: If you guys are this much into Homo's, you should visit Amsterdam... :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my comments were wiped out ! :x

Hi Dude!

I assume you are working in the Ski park in Brisbane... yes? I am moving in Jun/Jul from London.

I took my mum to Amersterdam yesterday, not a good idea... She is getting older and wanted to try something she'd never done, well the local flair (coffee shop). Needless to say, the whole afternoon was spent keeled over in laughter, I couldn't even look at her without bursting into a laughing fit! Luckily we managed to contain the laughter enough to board the aircraft and get back to London safely. But I woke up this morning thinking about it and can't stop laughing, what a surreal moment with my mother.

We're off to Rome for two days now, then back in London, then I'm in Brisbane for 4 days next weekend to make my final decision on my job offer.

Hope to meet up and go snowboarding, never done it and not even a good skier. I'm a Floridian! Well not in the true sense but my family live there.

Barbs
b

:lol: Yep, sounds like good times in Amsterdam...
Before everyone thinks we´re st*ned all the time, there´s
more to do in Holland. Like snowboarding, but you´ll have that option
in Brisbane pretty soon.

So Barb, if you want to learn Snowboarding in Brisbane, give me a shout when you get here :wink:

See Ya on the Slopes

Hi!

Most definately will see you on the slopes! I would love to learn to snow board, I'll be rubbish though!

When are you heading out to Brisbane?

Barb Big Grin

Barbs123 Wrote:Hi!

Most definately will see you on the slopes! I would love to learn to snow board, I'll be rubbish though!

When are you heading out to Brisbane?

Barb Big Grin

I was injured when snow boarding. First thing u have to learn in skiing is learn to fall. Montreal is good and one of the best places in da world to ski and snow board.

So, I've been in Brisbane for about 10 days now and I kinda like it ! Big Grin
Almost done with the struggle to get a house and will join all of you in the
Spring pretty soon...

If you have any tip on furniture let me know, I'll be shopping for that the next couple of weeks.... :?

See Ya

Dude Wrote:So, I've been in Brisbane for about 10 days now and I kinda like it ! Big Grin
Almost done with the struggle to get a house and will join all of you in the
Spring pretty soon...

If you have any tip on furniture let me know, I'll be shopping for that the next couple of weeks.... :?

See Ya

go ikea i love ikea Big Grin