Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read this...
Ok the subject title is cheesy but it had to be in order to get ppl to actually read this among all the posts in here.
I really was shocked when I found this site to be honest. I think Australia has devolped a lot more than I could ever have imagined.
I moved here when I was six months old and stayed until I finished high school. Went to Canada lived there graduated, got my passport and eventually came back here cause all my other friends who went to the West came back.... but the surprise is that there is not much difference anymore between here, Canada or the UK which I spend every summer in since birth...... I guess this is an essay type introduction......

I listen to every genre of music, I work and enjoy life here... I don't really why I joined here other than to see what kind of people use this forums..... Anyways I will leave it at that... since most of you probably stopped reading at the second line.....

Thanks for stopping by and take care of urselves Smile
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Welcome Sami Big Grin . I have read all but unlike those countries u mentioned , Brisbane is really hot.

Yeah, Canada is an arctic *... Its May 20 goddamn it and all we get is a measily 14-15 degrees and rain rain rain for the next four days... Damn sh!tty climate...

Yeah climate and no tax....

and a lot of the people here are getting into clubbing a little bit later than the people abroad.. still though I think the design for Triology nightclub in Brisbane is so similar to the Guvernment nightclub in Toronto except Park Al local is more beauitful to stare at on the rooftop, than the CN tower is on the Toronto rooftop.... thanks for your replies... guess there can be friendly be on internet forums Big Grin
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Samii_24 Wrote:Yeah climate and no tax....

and a lot of the people here are getting into clubbing a little bit later than the people abroad.. still though I think the design for Triology nightclub in Brisbane is so similar to the Guvernment nightclub in Toronto except Park Al local is more beauitful to stare at on the rooftop, than the CN tower is on the Toronto rooftop.... thanks for your replies... guess there can be friendly be on internet forums Big Grin

Yeah but I love Canada better. PPl and Girls here are WAy more freindlier than Brisbane Big Grin

Government club in Toronto sucks a$$ big time... Next you are gonna tell me that the Dome club in Montreal rulz?? Confusedhock:

In Toronto there is Paparazzi, ****. Thew Docks is fun in summer.

In Montreal there are so many that are kickass and would never let losers in ****. Exit, Times, 1234, Jet, Central Station just to name a few.

Dome sucks..... and Docks is the same as Guvernment same crowd almost and I am talking about the Skybar and Drink part of the Guvernment....

I dont like Montreal as much sorry...... thought Sona, Stereo and Arya were all garbage......... sorry nothing compares to T.O......

Brisbane Wrote:Government club in Toronto sucks a$$ big time... Next you are gonna tell me that the Dome club in Montreal rulz?? Confusedhock:

In Toronto there is Paparazzi, ****. Thew Docks is fun in summer.

In Montreal there are so many that are kickass and would never let losers in ****. Exit, Times, 1234, Jet, Central Station just to name a few.

YAK YAK. In montreal the owners beg u to get into their club and tell u they will give yah free beer and other crap whereas in Toronto owners dont give a sh*t about ****. Sami do u like Brisbane bars. U must b kidding. U must be either like **** brisbane shiekh fan or bar worker :lol:

****.... Clubs that stop serving booze at 1AM and even used to close at 1AM.... No smoking allowed, too many ****, no nightlife that can hold a candle to Montreal. Crappy restaurants (ever been to Buena Notte in Montreal??? Nothing compares in TO)....

Also explain why so many Torontonians come up for the weekend? I asked many of them. The answer, the best ****, the best strip clubs in North America ****, the hottest girls, the best ansd biggest outdoor activities in Canada ****...

**** :twisted:

If Montreal was so good then how come ur online in brisbane forums telling us and not out there expieriencing the good times... I been to Montreal and well if u go to Toronto on a visit without knowing anyone u'll have a shit time....

the line ups are long and the clubs are also too rammed but if u know the owners and promoters trust me you will enjoy it......

Brisbane bars i didnt say were good i am just surprised thats all they remind me of the higher end clubs in London where so many girls try so harddddddd and so many guys just try to hit on everything that moves....

i guess thats my opinion......u dont have to agree... but dont tell me montreal is AMAZINGggggggg just cause u live there..... i can name u a lot of ppl who left Montreal in the opposite direction

to each his or her own

OK.

Let me put an end to this once and for all. We are comparing Montreal to Toronto. PERIOD.

I know many people in Toronto as I work 50% of the time there and 50% in Montreal in my job. so I don't necessarily live in Montreal. I have friends there and in Montreal. My friends in both cities don't really work and just club, so they know they doormen and owners in the happening clubs of both cities.

Toronto has better roads than Montreal and you can make considerably more money. Plus the taxes are much lower. But thats all. In Montreal, the food is better, the shopping is better, the girls are better and so is the nightlife hands down!

If you are asking me what the best place for parties is in Europe, I would say London hands down. In Southern Europe I would go to Ibiza or anywhere else in Spain; Greece is too openly *.

In the local world. Nothing beats the clubs in America; Junieh and Beirut to be precise. Brisbane is nice, but its no Beirut.

As for Latin America; Rio, Sao Paulo, Caracas, Curacao, and of course all of Mexico and the Clocaleans have greats clubs.

I will pass on sub-saharan black Africa (local north africa is fun). Asia has good scenes I am sure, just not my style.

Dunno much about Australia and New Zealand, although the latter seems boring.

PS - I've been to most of the places I mentionned, so I know what I am talking about dude.

start a new topic in the correct section if you wish to continue.

I personally like both Toronto and Montreal equally.

Cheers,

D

**** I agree girls in Montreal are more open than Toronto but most of em are sl*ts! :lol:

Id live in TO over montreal hands down anyday of the year

what can anyone tell me about the company in brisbane called b marketing?