Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So many freaks
Where are all the freaks and what are ya doin!!!

I know this is a country of low tolerance for sexual deviance, but I know it is some freaky thangs going down....spill it!!!!
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

habibi, you need to get out of Sidney!
Push the envelope.

pumpkin is locked in a cage with his computer. He is danger tot he public! :lol:

Pumpkin does eveil things to his computer.

like once when Pumpkin was cybering he was so excited that he pressured his screen using his Ding Ding and then he was electrocuted! Poor Pumpkin had difficult time in hospital when a female had trouble holding his mini ding ding while putting on the bandage. :lol:

Yeah but you gotta admit that the microscope and tweezers she used did help her a bit more localise and manipulate his ding dong... :lol:

Whilst my schlong keeps you two idiots occupied, I make off with ya girls! Ask them how my Wakerleyk taste!! :lol:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

JimmyHarter Wrote:habibi, you need to get out of Sidney!

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool :lol:
Vini , vidi , vici .........

The scene is lacking here, but it does have a few good moments :wink:

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Whilst my schlong keeps you two idiots occupied, I make off with ya girls! Ask them how my Wakerleyk taste!! :lol:

ah that explains why ur dates ends too early! :lol:

yep..get out of Sidney and drive to brisbane

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Where are all the freaks and what are ya doin!!!

I know this is a country of low tolerance for fun deviance, but I know it is some freaky thangs going down....spill it!!!!

man pumpkin why do u always end up gettin other's stuff in teh throat...anyways keepup teh spirit dude!!