Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is TRUE LOVE?
How do u define love? what is true love?

Something that Hollywood and Hallmark get very rich off of
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Something that Hollywood and Hallmark get very rich off of

kekekeke. Well I would say true love is transparent where both the mates can read each others mind (like if the guy is lying) and you miss ur mate like burger without tomatoes and how u wished the burger would have tasted betta if tomatoes were there same thingy for true love u miss the other mate for ages and ages, nothing in the world can fill the thirst. And when u see ur mate with other fool you feel like ur being machine gunned with 9mm bullets in ur heart at the rate of 1000 bullets per sec! And when she smiles u feel like the world spontaneously changed from Dark Ages to Renaissance. This is my small definition of true love Big Grin

I envy those few lucky souls that have found and still have their true love. But I decided not to bother looking because I wouldnt want to deal with that loss if it all fell apart. That BS about "It is better to have loved and losed, than to have never loved at all" is for someone who has never lost a love. I would have never been in love in the first place and not know what that void feels like.
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

a match-made from heaven.
you ougtha know me...

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:I envy those few lucky souls that have found and still have their true love. But I decided not to bother looking because I wouldnt want to deal with that loss if it all fell apart. That BS about "It is better to have loved and losed, than to have never loved at all" is for someone who has never lost a love. I would have never been in love in the first place and not know what that void feels like.

come on, lemme share a quote from a friend:
"Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened."

you ougtha know me...

Easier said than done. What do you do after that heartbreak if it was your one true love???

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Easier said than done. What do you do after that heartbreak if it was your one true love???

Take i mg of cyanide and God will take care of the rest :lol:

You morose chiggy Canadian tosser!!!!! :lol:

True love is when she lets you take her up the a$$ without lub... :lol:

Funny, but I came to expect more substance from you Brisbane...... Sad :lol:

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Funny, but I came to expect more substance from you Brisbane...... Sad :lol:

Yeah u expected his Ding Ding :lol:

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Funny, but I came to expect more substance from you Brisbane...... Sad :lol:

I was tired when I posted that....

Brisbane Wrote:

I was tired when I posted that....

Did you get any clue Pumpkin why was Brisbane really "tired"? :lol:

Love has a zillion definitions

but for me LOVE is LOVE ,the poor,
the rich,the lucky,the unlucky, the bitch,
the bad,the meek, the good...
all the hapless soul needs it...

True LOve

this is more than a feeling...a love that is more than love...
beyond emotions,beyond truth
undefined,yet your whole sytem feels it...
TO the mAX!!
NEXT TO FAITH IS MIRACLE
"Keep The Faith"

I wont let you two get me off subject 8) ......anywayz.......I dont know if your true love is just "out there", it makes more sense to have to work at it with someone over time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  true love sasa 17 26,526 09-24-2005, 03:37 PM
Last Post: mINOR pLEASURE