Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REVIEW -Ong-bak (2004) , Puts Jackie Chan To Shame!
Ong-bak (2003)

[Image: ong_bak1.jpg]

Booting lives in a small and peaceful village. One day a sacred BudAUDa statuette called Ong Bak is stolen from the village by a immoral businessman who sells it for exorbitant profits. It soon becomes the task of a young man, Boonting (Phanom Yeeram), to track the thief down to Bangkok voluntarily and reclaim the religious treasure. Along the way, Boonting uses his astonishing athleticism and traditional Muay Thai skills to combat his adversaries.

IMDB (2004)

One of the best pure martial arts I have seen after many years. Most of the action were real and the movie story was humorous. It's Thai martial arts and betta than Jackie Chan or Jet Li. I would recommend to watch this movie. It has English name "Born to Fight (2004)"

Rating -8.9/10 - Very Good

This movie was GREAT!!!!
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:This movie was GREAT!!!!

I loved the pure martial arts not those graphical crap they show in some chinese movies.

Did you notice the long-run camera shots -- that is, they weren't cutting away and cutting back to give the guy a break - most of those stunts were done one right after the other, no pause for breath. That man is in the best shape I have ever seen! Wow!

there is a new movie coming up- the actor is in it.