Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me...how would you know if the person is the RIGHT ONE?
Ive talked to alot of friends asking "how did you know he/she was the right one?"

I always get the usual answer saying
" You'll just know...its different,there's this a peculiar thing that really you wouldnt understand"... ( thats why its called peculiar hehehe )
anyway...

But what if they didnt end up marrying those "as they say The right one"?
because for myself i do beleieved i Have felt the same way too,
but since I didnt end up with them...they are not right one
(bsaolutely they will say this...)

so my theory is this...

You will just put a tag that the person is the RIGHT ONE, if you end up marrying each other.

so it means any one who walks in to your life in the world of romance
can be the RIGHT ONE?

....please TELL ME some more about "THE RIGHT ONE"
NEXT TO FAITH IS MIRACLE
"Keep The Faith"

Many a time I have walked out of a club with the "right one", it all depends on how many drinks I have had :lol:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Well I beleive right ones are chosen by THE DIRECTOR, God, and we are just actors, if parents are rich they are PRODUCERS Tongue

Well I beleive right ones are chosen by THE DIRECTOR, God, and we are just actors, if parents are rich they are PRODUCERS Tongue Admin could u enable only registered users to post on romance and MMM's? Thanks

What a complete load of trash.

You will feel like you have met the right one, but it is only over time that you will know if they are the right one for you!

Both men and women often hide what is really beneath when you first meet them, and it's only once you get below the surface do you find out what they are really like.

I would never, ever marry someone unless i had lived with them first.

Are you married Yorky?

Brisbane Wrote:Are you married Yorky?

is that a proposal, cos if it is, u will never, ever get married! hahahahahaahahahahaha

PATHETIC.

yurki500 Wrote:What a complete load of trash.

You will feel like you have met the right one, but it is only over time that you will know if they are the right one for you!

Both men and women often hide what is really beneath when you first meet them, and it's only once you get below the surface do you find out what they are really like.

LIVING-IN, trial marriage is a BIG NO! NO! Ofcorz guys will favor it cuz it means they own something without buying it.... a relationship without commitment. What if it doesn't work out? No doubt, woman=looser.

Btw, to my personal point of view we all have different specifications of our own MR. RIGHT/ MS. RIGHT, even it may seem impossible to be found. The one whose sincere, same with the appearance of your Knight in Shining Armor or the Princess of your dream, actually someone whose close to perfect!

But sometimes we don't get the exact package we prayed for. We end up loving the MR./MS.MAGIC than Mr. /MS.Right, and to worse, as you thought the He/she is the right one for you, relationship turns sour.

I believed that RIGHT ONE exists if and only if we are decided and willing to commit and devote ourselves to someone and spend the rest of our lives with them.That despite of imperfections, he/she will always be your RIGHT ONE.... and it must be vise versa.
you ougtha know me...

yurki500 Wrote:
Brisbane Wrote:Are you married Yorky?

is that a proposal, cos if it is, u will never, ever get married! hahahahahaahahahahaha

PATHETIC.

I didn't mean to arouse you sexually and then make you feel indignant about it.... 8)

yurki500 Wrote:What a complete load of trash.

Yorky u r old, u should have married when u had hair! I know when u meet girls they tend to hide their inner thoughts and when u try to make ur moves to them they explode saying "I thought u of my old Grand pa ; get a Grand ma fr yer self!" :lol:

Well they say that the 6 month mark in a relationship is a major one, by that time most people know whether or not they're in love with their other half, but it varies.

There's no way in a million years I'd marry someone without living with them, then you find out all their nasty little habits and what a person is really like. Plus if I find someone that I really want to be with and the feeling is mutual, I don't need a piece of paper to reinforce the love. Plus just because a couple are not married doesn't mean they can't be committed to one another. Plus in many countries, couples who've been together in every respect of a marriage apart from having the piece of paper after a certain amount of time are entitled to everything a married couple would be.

".... a relationship without commitment. What if it doesn't work out? No doubt, woman=looser. "

Why woman always = loser?

If a relationship doesn't workout only the woman gets hurt, the man does not? So the man asked the woman to live with him for fun only, he would only ask her to live together just to have someone to tell him put the toilet seat down every morning?

Commitment does not = married.
Commitment is from both the man and the woman. Living together is already a commitment!!

Alcoholic Wrote:Well they say that the 6 month mark in a relationship is a major one, by that time most people know whether or not they're in love with their other half, but it varies.

There's no way in a million years I'd marry someone without living with them, then you find out all their nasty little habits and what a person is really like. Plus if I find someone that I really want to be with and the feeling is mutual, I don't need a piece of paper to reinforce the love. Plus just because a couple are not married doesn't mean they can't be committed to one another. Plus in many countries, couples who've been together in every respect of a marriage apart from having the piece of paper after a certain amount of time are entitled to everything a married couple would be.

Well if u own a land if u want to show the world that u own it than u must have document proving it. Similar way marriage was made my the society so ppl wont lead promiscus life and settle down. It's a document showing the society that u r already taken. For example if a man has a long term gf and he mates with other woman, the previous woman can't do much to prove the injustice done to her which when she is married she is entitled to get many benefits.

To be fair... what about if I have a long term bf and I mess around with other guys, what can my previous bf do? He can't do much either, but if we are married, what kind of benefits does he get?

Besides, when he asks you to live with him, you can always say no!! If you do and end up he dumped you. You can't blame him, cause no one forced you to live with him. Think about it, if you didn't have a good time with him, would you even move in with him or going out with him at all. If the relationship didn't work out, that means he is not the right one for you. Doesn't mean he is the bad one.

CheckShoo Wrote:To be fair... what about if I have a long term bf and I mess around with other guys, what can my previous bf do? He can't do much either, but if we are married, what kind of benefits does he get?

Besides, when he asks you to live with him, you can always say no!! If you do and end up he dumped you. You can't blame him, cause no one forced you to live with him. Think about it, if you didn't have a good time with him, would you even move in with him or going out with him at all. If the relationship didn't work out, that means he is not the right one for you. Doesn't mean he is the bad one.

My friend, boyfiend and girlfriend relationship is far different to live-in set up. Living in as couple without the blessing of marriage, contrast to law of mankind and with the supreme being. Trial marriage without the bond is not a commitment, it's like putting yourself with your partner behind the bars with open doors, anyone can go out if they feel like.

What if you tried once, and it doesn't work out...then second, and third, and fourth? Do you think the last still deserve you? And to man's ego, why they would settle for damage used second hand while there's a brandnew choices? There are some that could settle for less.

At the end of the trial marriages or living-in, you'll see yourself so tired while somehow at the other side, if you di commit and choose the right one at first you already had a good life with a happy family.
you ougtha know me...

well, i probs am the grandad of the forum, with a number of years of gaining knowledge, I will say only two things:

1) Always go into any relationship with your eyes OPEN. Expect thind to change.
2) Dialogue/communication between two people is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in any relationship. Never be scared to ask or say or request anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Re:What is a liberated person? SKY 10 18,025 08-04-2005, 09:17 AM
Last Post: mINOR pLEASURE
  The Person you just love to hate !! mINOR pLEASURE 4 8,026 07-17-2005, 10:15 AM
Last Post: nezar33