Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ferrari Enzo - I have see one ! Look the picture ! AMAZING
Hello all !
I have see in Ferrari Enzo ! The cars is in only 399 pieces in world !

[Image: 404_ferrari_enzo.jpg]

Umm... can someone clean the floor please?? I seem to have drooled all over the place :oops:

HUH, i just shot my load all over the ceiling!

Just give Snype or Pumpkin Brain a call to clean it up...

Don't think their tongues would reach!

We'll provide them with ladders.... If that fails, Pumpkin Breath will stand on Snype's shoulders, collect their precious juice of life, get off his shoulders and then they will share....

yurki500 Wrote:Don't think their tongues would reach!

Y old man did u think our tongues are the size of ur d*ck?

Brisbane Wrote:Just give Snype or Pumpkin Brain a call to clean it up...

Ok here's the deal let Pumpkin clean that stinky dog like sh*t of urs and lemme clean the other stuffs from da house (steal whole stuffs in the da house) :lol:

Only if I get the plasma tv and home theater system...

i sat in enzo ... when i went to tayer motor's to buy a jaguar, tht was the second enzo in entire middle east .. first was eno was purchased by one and only bin sulayam the car is amaizing cant even fix a number plate wih scew have to stick it, al tayer ppl sold it for AUD = 4.5 million a year back .... it was a nice experience

Sorry, but the Enzo has got the be the worse looking Ferrari made yet.

Look at the F40, even look at the F50, just beatiful curve and outstanding engineering.

They focus so much into engine management, cermaic brakes/calipers/pads and so on.....

If that was a car built to cruise in and kick a$$ driving, that is ok. But i would rather be in a GT3 Cup, 911 Turbo, Gemballa GT750....pure track, simple mechanics into simple objectives....turn the key and show me the track.
D.S.P....Where New York Meets Brisbane

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  History of Ferrari! kayvee 1 5,420 08-05-2005, 06:19 AM
Last Post: kayvee
  Who Created the first Ferrari? kayvee 1 5,421 08-05-2005, 06:18 AM
Last Post: kayvee