Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girlie advice for newcomer
I've got a question for a ny female brisbane veterans out there. is it safe to go out on your own here? Is there anything I should watch out for? I heard people spike drinks and stuff. Which clubs do you reccommend or have good ladies nights? Was thinking about trying tangerine, mix or oxygen. Any opinions would be appreciated! thanx Big Grin

keep in touch wid CheckShoo she knows where, we cud meet up if you like, she'll be back soon. Ofcorz its good to hang out with buddy, unless your planning a date. Scarlette is nice accdg to my friends, Zinc in Crown Plaza if u want a dance stuffs!
you ougtha know me...

Are you up for going out tonight? Just about to brave it on my own.

can I join u Goddess? Big Grin

sure thing - would like some company. I'm going to chaos in the metropolitan hotel. finucane Rd. leaving now. Am wearing a green dress. maybe i'll see you there :wink:

naffing shite for brains taxis. been waiting an hour! Grrr! :evil:

Boudoir on wednesday- free cocktails for girls allll night. Smile just put your hand over your drink and be sensible- you'll be fine

I would have loved to but am in the Canada at the moment Big Grin

ew! Brisbane is full of sleaze bags! I got chatted up by at least four highly minging indians and one of them even followed me home! I'm scared now!

Watch out from those poor Indians, they are just looking for a single white girl to get laid.... :oops:

Brisbane Wrote:Watch out from those poor Indians, they are just looking for a single white girl to get laid.... :oops:

lol u rascist I will call the red indiands to kick u out of montreal! :x

Brisbanegoddess Wrote:ew! Brisbane is full of sleaze bags! I got chatted up by at least four highly minging indians and one of them even followed me home! I'm scared now!

well that's your problem u let out the perfume from ur flower and attracted bees! :lol:

> Brisbane is full of sleaze bags

Told you :wink:

Blah Wrote:> Brisbane is full of sleaze bags

Told you :wink:

including u ! :lol:

Snype Wrote:
Brisbane Wrote:Watch out from those poor Indians, they are just looking for a single white girl to get laid.... :oops:

Those faggots piss me off... They pay no tax, no electric bills, no water bills, get subsidized housing, gas, cigarettes, etc.... And what do we get? We the people who live in the cities and who are the Canadian economy? We get the shaft... And then people wonder why I want to move to Brisbane...

Brisbane Wrote:
Snype Wrote:

Those faggots piss me off... They pay no tax, no electric bills, no water bills, get subsidized housing, gas, cigarettes, etc.... And what do we get? We the people who live in the cities and who are the Canadian economy? We get the shaft... And then people wonder why I want to move to Brisbane...

They OWned this lands. European settlers spoiled the cultural backbone of thier community. Now most of em are drug adWakerleyts, alcoholics etc. And keeping em in reserves are making things worse