Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age doesn't matter
how true?
you ougtha know me...

Marrian Wrote:how true?

amen. well, it can matter, but most of the time we can't stop ourselves. A guy I was with doesn't know that I REALISE his actual age.. let's just say he's MUCH older. but i liked that Sad
Push the envelope.

The woman has got to be younger than the man....

Brisbane Wrote:The woman has got to be younger than the man....

I respect ya statement, but think it's a complete load of bollocks!

bollocks? Does that mean shit?

yup. hahahahahahaha.

Ok, tell me why age should matter? Either way round, but as you have made such a bold statement, lets see your reasoning.

My reason is shallow and I am proud of it. Women age faster then men so in order for her to remain appealing to you, especially after marriage, she has to be younger so she can look younger or the same.

The best is marrying a 20 year old when you are 50... Tongue

Oh dear, yea of small and fickle minds!

Well you can marry your golden girl because you get along well with her and I will stick to my fresh younger woman... :wink:

and while your living in squalor, i will be living in luxury, with more 18 y/o women than you can dream about! hahahahahahahaha

to me... age doesn't matter at all.. the older the better, he just got to be very rich and he is dying!!! better to have some kind of heart problem as well!!!

CheckShoo Wrote:to me... age doesn't matter at all.. the older the better, he just got to be very rich and he is dying!!! better to have some kind of heart problem as well!!!

Sounds like whore formula :lol:

CheckShoo Wrote:the older the better, he just got to be very rich and he is dying!!! better to have some kind of heart problem as well!!!

hahahahahaahahahaha, thanks Fei Po!

yurki500 Wrote:
CheckShoo Wrote:the older the better, he just got to be very rich and he is dying!!! better to have some kind of heart problem as well!!!

hahahahahaahahahaha, thanks Fei Po!

hahhaha you thought it's you yorky!
you ougtha know me...

CheckShoo Wrote:to me... age doesn't matter at all.. the older the better, he just got to be very rich and he is dying!!! better to have some kind of heart problem as well!!!

Yorky, I think you found your soul mate... :lol:

Brisbane Wrote:

Yorky, I think you found your soul mate... :lol:

exactly right CheckShoo darl could do a favor? Meet York Asap, Little life he has on his Ding Ding would be gone oin first night. :lol: