Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAD DATE!
Tell me whats your worse experience on your date. What really turns you off? How will you escape?
you ougtha know me...

Pumpkin's idea of a bad blind date is being setup with a girl... The last time that happened he was looking for a Tom Cruise lookalike and ended up with Halley Berry lookalike... Boy was he pissed... Confusedhock:

Well when she goes to the bathroom, I call a friend and them them to call me back in 10 mins and say there is an emergency at work os some bull$hit. THen I apologize and rush off in a hurry with empty promises to call her later.
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

eh...the human vacuum.

boys, that's just nasty.
Push the envelope.

As if females are exempt from such behavior!!!! Big Grin We are at least direct, you ladies have a whole assortment of ways to end a date!!
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

oh, bullshit! haha.

If i'm not going to call, i won't say 'yeah, i'll call you'. wtf is that? :S
Push the envelope.

JimmyHarter Wrote:oh, bullshit! haha.

If i'm not going to call, i won't say 'yeah, i'll call you'. wtf is that? :S

just say "I am going to have labour pains in 30 mins so I wont be able to call y-ah ah ah ah...." :lol:

But ya'll do give out fake numbers instead. Just say you dont want to give out your number. I never understood that. And that restaurant thing I said ealier was under dire straits!! I had to act fast, this girl was....well proportioned Confusedhock:

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:But ya'll do give out fake numbers instead. Just say you dont want to give out your number. I never understood that. And that restaurant thing I said ealier was under dire straits!! I had to act fast, this girl was....well proportioned Confusedhock:

Girls don't normally just give fake numbers(well.. at least not me and my friends) either yes here is my number or no I don't want you to call.

Unless:

1) you are so damn annoying and not exactly good looking (but thinking yourself is so damn cool) after she told you to piss off, you still won't give up until she gives you her number.

2) you are very nice but so damn ugly the girl didn't know how to reject you!!

The worst is a blind date , dont ever do that !

I had a really bad experience and i dont wanna talk about it !
Vini , vidi , vici .........

Well, the problem with furst dates is that you try to hard to impress and often make a fool of yourself, or look to cool.

First impressions do count, but you have to give the person the chance, irrespective of what they are like. Beauty is only skin deep!

yurki500 Wrote:Well, the problem with furst dates is that you try to hard to impress and often make a fool of yourself, or look to cool.

First impressions do count, but you have to give the person the chance, irrespective of what they are like. Beauty is only skin deep!

very deep!! don't understand

Aiya,

ok, on a first date, you try to impress, but sometimes you go too far and make a complete idiot of yourself, or look too confident. This is not you!

All I am saying, is that give the other person a chance to show what they are really like.

You and I know this already! :wink:

yurki500 Wrote:Aiya,

ok, on a first date, you try to impress, but sometimes you go too far and make a complete idiot of yourself, or look too confident. This is not you!

All I am saying, is that give the other person a chance to show what they are really like.

You and I know this already! :wink:

ok I will give you a chance!

i will prove it to you, i promise!

hang on, you have to prove that you can keep up with me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yurki500 Wrote:i will prove it to you, i promise!

hang on, you have to prove that you can keep up with me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How do you keep up with an old man?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How does one find a date? sa4877 17 23,725 09-10-2005, 01:20 PM
Last Post: mINOR pLEASURE
  Finding a date in Brisbane Choko 34 46,378 08-17-2005, 03:42 PM
Last Post: stainless