Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back
Imagine being without a computer for almost a week, its hell .
been in Australia for son long lol 18 years , if you need anyhelp , drop me a line ..

have a nice day

Kilani
Vini , vidi , vici .........

You just made Snype's day Smile

loooooooool...

Whats with Brisbane Drivers these days, as if you are in The fast and the fiourious .... anyways ..whats happening in here ?

Go to any local country and the drivers will seem like stunt actors in a Hollywood car movie...

Brisbane Wrote:You just made Snype's day Smile

.......hell! What did u do to Victory? :x

Victory's chimp beat him up and then Victory had a miscarriage and died... RIP!

Brisbane Wrote:Victory's chimp beat him up and then Victory had a miscarriage and died... RIP!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WAAAAAAAAAAAH HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA! WHen did this happen? I curse that kilani must have magg0ts in his stomach! WAH HA HAAAAAAA! :cry:

Yep, Kilani infected the chimp and made him do it last week after his computer broke down...

Kilani troubled Victory by checking his baby chimp. To check the baby e inserted his banana in Victory's h*le! Such an @ss! He must be send to Congo zoo!

Kilani got rapped by a gorilla names Kilana in that zoo... His a-hole is now in permanent dialation...

u mean this pimp?

[Image: capt.sge.bvj05.090605224822.photo00.phot...12x380.jpg]

Hey how did you find Kilana? Kilani's long lost dominatrix master??? Man, you are great. You know Snype I was wrong about you!! You are a generous and compassionate person. So much so that you went out of your way to make Kilani happy and aroused.

Kilani lets give Snype a round of applause for finding your dominatrix soul mate that rapes him with the same ease that you breath...

:hello1:

FUCK YOU both .. but that was funny heehehehe ... i admit it ..
:lol: Big Grin :lol:

:laughing3:

Guys what happened to the Live chatting room ?