Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello everyone
I'm new here and just popped in to say hello to all the other new guys and gals...enjoy
if you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done.

welcome and have a nice stay. Big Grin
Vini , vidi , vici .........

thankyou,you must be really bored !!!

Welcome to the forums. And Kilani is not bored... He has his chimp, Kilana, to rape and molest him all the time...

bingostarr Wrote:I'm new here and just popped in to say hello to all the other new guys and gals...enjoy

WELCOME ! ANd join oaur massive flee of kitty avatars! Big Grin

bingostarr Wrote:I'm new here and just popped in to say hello to all the other new guys and gals...enjoy

welcome Smile who are you? tell us something about yourself if you'd like
Push the envelope.

Thanks for the warm welcome !!
I'm an alien from France ,i speak four languages , no five if i include body language :roll: , been here 4 months,bored to death and i'm only 30 !!

Brisbane Wrote:Welcome to the forums. And Kilani is not bored... He has his chimp, Kilana, to rape and molest him all the time...

COME ON MAN THIS AINT FUNNY ANYMORE .....

Wasn't meant to be funny dude....

what ever you say dude, anyways i hate arguing ..

kilani Wrote:
Brisbane Wrote:Welcome to the forums. And Kilani is not bored... He has his chimp, Kilana, to rape and molest him all the time...

COME ON MAN THIS AINT FUNNY ANYMORE .....

his jokes are gettin dumber and dumber like him! :lol:

Not yet on the same level as yours though....

what ever you say dude, anyways i hate arguing

i thought Kilani was a girl but i guess he must be a chap cuz no girl calls any one a dude.

laila k m Wrote:what ever you say dude, anyways i hate arguing

i thought Kilani was a girl but i guess he must be a chap cuz no girl calls any one a dude.

There are many girls around calling dude and yes they aint tomboys

Kilani is a "man" (see his avatar)... he chimpish poses attracted Kilana the chimp, his female "companion". See the post of Snype with the photo of Kilana...