Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R u old woman but heart is young&looking for young guy 4
R u old woman but heart is young&looking for young guy for fun&friendship, if yes then in return will give u good company make u laugh, go out for long drive, walk along the sea, watching some good movies, and lots of fun.
Hmmm, forget to introduce you about me here we go.........
I am 32 years old, good looking, friendly, jolly, caring, loving,respectful open& broad minded, non smoking and do'nt drink alochol based in Brisbane.

If Still interested then drop me line so can have good time at the
earliest.

Rest assured this will be strictly confidential.

Cheers!!!

Then once you die he will take or your money... And if you do not die fast enough he will find a way for you to have an "accident"....

DO'NT AGREE WITH YOU. SORRY TO SAY YOU HAVE CHEAP AND NEGATIVE THINKING

msc Wrote:DO'NT AGREE WITH YOU. SORRY TO SAY YOU HAVE CHEAP AND NEGATIVE THINKING

I agree with yeah. Actually the guy had himself taken advantage of many men and women. He is two-sided, I hope u got what I mean... :lol:

Snype Wrote:
msc Wrote:DO'NT AGREE WITH YOU. SORRY TO SAY YOU HAVE CHEAP AND NEGATIVE THINKING

I agree with yeah. Actually the guy had himself taken advantage of many men and women. He is two-sided, I hope u got what I mean... :lol:

AC/DC? Bipolar? lol
Push the envelope.

AC DC was a good group back in the day...

Brisbane Wrote:AC DC was a good group back in the day...

And Brisbane was the enjoyed pleasing of both the electric group. kekekeke :lol:

Please keep the forums clean.

Brisbane Wrote:Please keep the forums clean.

What I said was clean truth. :lol:

The truth? You can't handle the truth young man...

Brisbane Wrote:The truth? You can't handle the truth young man...

Do u want to know what is truth? Look around ur room and u will c pics of naked young men and u will realise the truth.

Sorry, I have never visited your place...

Brisbane Wrote:Sorry, I have never visited your place...

I wished you could read english so you could understand my defamatory statements but alas u r ignorant as those bedouins in the mountains :lol:

msc Wrote:R u old woman but heart is young&looking for young guy for fun&friendship, if yes then in return will give u good company make u laugh, go out for long drive, walk along the sea, watching some good movies, and lots of fun.
Hmmm, forget to introduce you about me here we go.........
I am 32 years old, good looking, friendly, jolly, caring, loving,respectful open& broad minded, non smoking and do'nt drink alochol based in Brisbane.

If Still interested then drop me line so can have good time at the
earliest.

Rest assured this will be strictly confidential.

Cheers!!!

this is what this letter really means

R u old woman but heart is young&looking for young guy for fun&friendship(any old fart wanna fuck???), if yes then in return will give u good company make u laugh (until you have a heart attack) , go out for long drive (then let the car fall a clift) , walk along the sea (then ill drown you when nobody's around) , watching some good movies (horror movies then ill scare you to death) , and lots of fun (oh thats for me while i kill you ).

Hmmm, forget to introduce you about me (ofcourse all fake) here we go.........
I am 32 years old , good looking, friendly, jolly, caring, loving,respectful open& broad minded, non smoking and do'nt drink alochol based in Brisbane. and i kill old horny farts whos dumb enough to PM me

If Still interested then drop me line so can have good time and so you can rest in peace at the
earliest.

Rest assured this will be strictly confidential. yeah so that no one would know that i dumped your body in one of the many holes in brisbane Sidney desert

Cheers!!!

P.S please only OLD HORNY FARTS WITH A LARGE BANK ACCOUNT MAY PM ME

FUCK man GET A FUCKING LIFE !!!!!!!!!

you fucking granny fucker

Snype Wrote:
Brisbane Wrote:Sorry, I have never visited your place...

I wished you could read english so you could understand my defamatory statements but alas u r ignorant as those bedouins in the mountains :lol:

Are you talking about yourself in the third person again?

GOOD ONE!!!!! :twisted:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman 4324mas 9 29,223 02-12-2006, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Brisbane
  Broken Heart!!!only rana79 20 45,425 01-19-2006, 11:36 AM
Last Post: rana79