Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Stereo Place
Hi All -

I just got back from my first trip to Brisbane and it was an eye opening experience. I am from the states (born and raised ) though my family is from Pakistan. I have to say that while I was there Brisbane was a ton of fun - until the elec went out. We stayed at the Park Al local (a hookup) which was cool but over the top. Now that I am back I am seriously missing the lifestyle, security, openess, culture, fun, etc. I am considering moving there with my family so I started a job search. In any case, I have a quick question. Where in Brisbane can I get my ride seriously juiced up? Ala West Coast Custom Sound, etc.

TIA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because I always deliver.

Damn good question, I wondered that too. I havent seen many rides pimped like they do in the States, lest not in Sidney.
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

i'm bored so i thought i'd reply to every topic with the word

HI

laila k m Wrote:i'm bored so i thought i'd reply to every topic with the word

HI

You're dumb.

MailMan Wrote:Hi All -

I just got back from my first trip to Brisbane and it was an eye opening experience. I am from the states (born and raised ) though my family is from Pakistan. I have to say that while I was there Brisbane was a ton of fun - until the elec went out. We stayed at the Park Al local (a hookup) which was cool but over the top. Now that I am back I am seriously missing the lifestyle, security, openess, culture, fun, etc. I am considering moving there with my family so I started a job search. In any case, I have a quick question. Where in Brisbane can I get my ride seriously juiced up? Ala West Coast Custom Sound, etc.

TIA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because I always deliver.

There are a couple of shops around in Brisbane. There is one near Lamcy Plaza, not a bad little shop. I know one or two high ranking Sheiks sons take their cars there to get sound systems, internet, PS2 and shit like that installed. They deal mainly in Rockford. Rockford is not bad in terms of bang for buck but the sq is not that good! Well, iMHO.

Rockford Fosgate is not my personal preference. But if the price is good go for it...

I like Boston Accoustics for speakers, Phoenix Gold for amps, and Alpine/Pioneer for head units. Maybe not the best equipement in the world, but my personal favs Smile

You canot beat Genesis for AMPS. Sorry, thats the only brand i will use. I always seemed to go for Pioneer hu's as well.

Haven't seen Genesis amps in Canada. Where are they made?

UK.

No 1 amp for years. Top quality stuff they are.

The best place to juice-up ur cars is Ransome,Brisbane & in Kedron its opposite Kedron Rotana Hotel on the backside (for TV's, sound systems etc, its the best place)