Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just don't wanna be lonely..........
Hi:

I'll be travelling to Brisbane and spending a lot of time in the year there on a project. The thing i hate about travelling and staying in a new place is dinning alone..... and no friends to talk to ......YUK!!!

If there's anyone who is of good mental calliber, humor and loves different cultures then maybe we should get acquainted. We can dine out and bar hop together...... my treat!!! I am serious....
Fruitchaat

yes both mal and female cos I help them and advise em. Thanks Brisbane for your praise. :lol:

You set yourself up too easy for this one.

U get one "get out of Jail free" card.
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

[Image: kittens-cant-save.jpg]

cangroups Wrote:[Image: kittens-cant-save.jpg]
haha. Welcome Another kitty avatar. :lol:

I think i pushed the wrong button somewhere.......all i wanted was someone to talk to and be with!!! Gosh,... i didn't know it would start a war of the worlds ... :-P

I think i'll be safer alone........ its not all that bad you know... get time to know myself and convince myself not to start a string on this forum etc etc.
Fruitchaat

LOL... :lol:

We do this all for the sake of fun dude... Nobody is seriously blasting the other person.... *...

So what else you guys do for fun.... because i am pretty bored here!!
Fruitchaat

You mean off list?

Yes you are funny.... :tard:

Fruit, know what you mean about not knowing anyone being the hardest part about travelling - I always thought the major tourist restaurants should have a 'travelling solo' table, where anyone travelling alone can sit and have some company over dinner. Maybe we need to start one in Brisbane Smile
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with