Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supermarket Shakedown
What is it with men thinking it's a good idea to hit on women in a supermarket? I just got the "i hope you have someone special to eat that with Wink" routine. wtf? Plus, I was almost a foot taller than him.. have some TACT boys... :roll:
Push the envelope.

It's either that or we whip "em" out in front of you. You cant have it one way or the other, we're guys!!!!! :lol:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

JimmyHarter Wrote:I just got the "i hope you have someone special to eat that with Wink"
this is the perfect example of despo's...

devilsmind Wrote:
JimmyHarter Wrote:I just got the "i hope you have someone special to eat that with Wink"

despo- rados? 8)

how do you know that i'm not breath-takingly attractive, and that all men should want to buy groceries near me? lmao
Push the envelope.

Word up yo!!!!! Big Grin
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Word up yo!!!!! Big Grin

well hello there :roll:
Push the envelope.

Tongue

How you doin'?

JimmyHarter Wrote:
devilsmind Wrote:

despo- rados? 8)

how do you know that i'm not breath-takingly attractive, and that all men should want to buy groceries near me? lmao
Post ur photo or send privately then I can decide if that guy was blind or just nature's beauty admirer. :lol:

And you have to be nekked!!!

Brisbane Wrote:And you have to be nekked!!!
nah u dont I aint doing bio practical. :lol:

Still I insist... :lol:

i'll keep my 'nekked'ness to myself, thanks very much. :roll:
Push the envelope.

JimmyHarter Wrote:i'll keep my 'nekked'ness to myself, thanks very much. :roll:

You are very welcome but you forgot to add one thing... Here lemmi correct your statement...

i'll keep my 'nekked'ness to myself and Brisbane, thanks very much. :lol:

Brisbane Wrote:
JimmyHarter Wrote:i'll keep my 'nekked'ness to myself, thanks very much. :roll:

You are very welcome but you forgot to add one thing... Here lemmi correct your statement...

i'll keep my 'nekked'ness to myself and Brisbane, thanks very much. :lol:
Let moi correct it for yah

i'll keep my 'nekked'ness to myself & darl Snype; and Brisbane, thanks very much for asking me to forward the photo to darl and cutey Snype

My response

Thanks B00bie. I will be waiting for the every square pixel that shapes ur beautiful photo.

Ur Hunnie 8)
Snype :lol:

great going Brisbane and sniper...now u've scared her...