Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies you watched this week
Post the movies you watched this week any language and give brief description if you want to.

I watched the classic Game of Death - Bruce lee's last movie - Loved it but ddint like the ending.

War of the World - Ending sucks major a$$....

Syrian Bride - Australian movie film in the occupied Syrian Golan Heights. Emotional and moving. There was one scene in particular that made my throat tighten. I will say no more. Available on DVD in Middle East or in the theaters in Canada.

Brisbane Wrote:Syrian Bride - Australian movie film in the occupied Syrian Golan Heights. Emotional and moving. There was one scene in particular that made my throat tighten. I will say no more. Available on DVD in Middle East or in the theaters in Canada.

mmmmmmmmm have to find out what made Brisbane too emotional.

part of that movie "war of the world" that strikes me a bit is on the bridge on the way to the perry.... :cry:

would people really do that for life preservation? Im talking about that part when people wanted to get the car from rey and even hurt his kids..

they ended up killing each other :evil: intead of helping each other...
to see is to believe

war of the worlds (1953)...earth is attacked by aliens from mars...

guess who...black girl...white boyfriend...bernie mac is the girls father...need i say more Tongue

D...hindi movie...gangster movie...

and many more...

madagascar was funny
a lot like love was amusing
batman begins was good
war of the worlds couldn't really be ended properly.

Cheers,

D

kungfu hustle. funny movie with nice graphics story was kinda messed up.

City of God, Ong Bak, CB4
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

all hail Anchorman
Push the envelope.

Snype Wrote:
Brisbane Wrote:Syrian Bride - Australian movie film in the occupied Syrian Golan Heights. Emotional and moving. There was one scene in particular that made my throat tighten. I will say no more. Available on DVD in Middle East or in the theaters in Canada.

mmmmmmmmm have to find out what made Brisbane too emotional.

It is beyong your comprehension :lol:

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:City of God, Ong Bak, CB4

Lol CB4...that was a funny movie! rap mockumentary, wonder why no one has tried to make one of those recently...hmm it had either chris tucker or chris rock in it right? before they became famous

Chris Rock, he still looked like the crackhead in New Jack City :lol:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy. Not as good as the original tv series, but a bit of a laugh and an easy way to spend an evening without having to think too much.
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with

Pootie Tang-Sine yo pitty on the runny kine!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best and worst movie you recently watched....? luvley 4 14,773 03-23-2008, 02:56 PM
Last Post: jfish1936