Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best wishes from Croatian female
Hi everyone,
how are u?
Best to all of u!
Am Croatian 29 female, will visit Brisbane next week!
See ya there!
Big Grin

Welcome to Brisbane and the forum.

Cheers,

D

You're gonna take the plung... Cool... You will see, like I told you, nothing to worry about....

Keep in touch!!

Brisbane Wrote:You're gonna take the plung... Cool... You will see, like I told you, nothing to worry about....

Keep in touch!!
I didnt take any vacancies.... i forgot about it.... do i need to worry about it???

Vacancies, what do you mean?

Brisbane Wrote:Vacancies, what do you mean?

hehehe i mixed the letters in a word... not vacancies ....VACCINATION!!!
i was thinking about who knows what, and i didnt write the right word...sorry!
I was reading that i needed to take vaccination on hepatitis A, C, that i need to eat meWakerleyines for colera etc....
so i dont know what to do, it's late now for all those, i am travelling next week.

You don't need any particular vaccinations for Brisbane...

Don't drink from the same glass as strangers, or use their forks, cover the toilet seats when you sit on them, don't drink tap water, and you should be fine...

Brisbane Wrote:You don't need any particular vaccinations for Brisbane...

Don't drink from the same glass as strangers, or use their forks, cover the toilet seats when you sit on them, don't drink tap water, and you should be fine...

U NEED vaccination to protect u from BrisbaneITITIS, an epidemic which was caused by the person (obvious from the name), one who suffers from this disease have hallucinations like "projecting oneself on others" "simulating bj" "heterophobic" "excessive drooling in the toilet" and other symptoms. Get UR VACCINATION NOW!

You are so immature Snype...

Brisbane Wrote:You are so immature Snype...

excuse me! I am hearing this from an immature brat...... :lol:

Oh and you make no sense...

Besides your posts are scaring UNME...

Hehe no he's not scaring me with his posts.... i was smiling on it .... yeah

C'mon UNME... admit it, you were not smiling at his posts but rather laughing at Snype in regards to his excessive mediocracy...

Brisbane Wrote:Oh and you make no sense...

Besides your posts are scaring UNME...

HAHAHA that itself proves that u r such a dumbass instead UNME was wondering why is Brisbane so weak and so dumb :lol:

You are so funny.....

....looking...

Brisbane Wrote:....looking...

No dont look at my XXXXXlarge ding ding! I know u envy it but ur going to cast an evil eye....... :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  May all your wishes come true! reem 4 6,359 02-05-2006, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Jeev