Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REVIEW - Fantastic Four
Hmmmmm, saw this at a special screening last night - good, good, good!

Having a B list cast for the film has definately made it worth it.

Ioan Gruffudd - Reed Richards (Mr Fantastic)
Jessica Alba - Sue Storm (Invisible Girl)
Chris Evans - Johnny Storm (Human Torch)
Michael Chiklis - Ben Grimm (The Thing)
Julian McMohan - Victor Von Doom

The movie was very well done, good story and great performances from all the cast, although Ioan seemed a little young to play Richards, but the Welsh lovely does a good job. It's a little slow in the middle with the romantic slushy bits, but I suppose it's the first movie so they have to get the relationship stuff out the way.

Amazing effects, quite a few comic moments as well.

Basically a very well put together movie, although I hear they had to change the ending as the people behind the Incredibles nicked it for that movie and are being sued over it.

Well worth a watch - I love the comic book stuff! :lol:

i'm gonna go for that movie only for jessica alba...

Just Hollywood trying hard to match Spiderman 2 and failing
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Actually no, the Fnatastic Four has ended a down turn in takings for hollywood movies, the takings have been down on last year for weeks and the 4 brought it back up again. It's a top movie.

saw the movie yesterday....its was good shit...

The movie is not bad... A few humorous scenes topped with violence makes for a good time at the cinema....

The actor from Nip & Tuck (Julian McMohan - Victor Von Doom) was good in his role as the evil person...

*buys ticket*
I hope some pretty girl will be sitting next to me.

Anything except some big fat stinking....well you get the idea..
"I did not come for the righteous, but to call the sinners to repentance." -Christ Jesus

bsa Wrote:*buys ticket*

But I thought that we were all God's creations? I thought all men were supposed to be treated equal? Isn't that what the Bible tells you?

How can you go against the bible??? Unless you want to invite this dude into your life --> :twisted:

REPENT!!!! And seek forgiveness.... :lol:

Brisbane Wrote:
bsa Wrote:*buys ticket*

But I thought that we were all God's creations? I thought all men were supposed to be treated equal? Isn't that what the Bible tells you?

How can you go against the bible??? Unless you want to invite this dude into your life --> :twisted:

REPENT!!!! And seek forgiveness.... :lol:

Well he also has Ding Ding which is also God's creation which rises as he sees opposite s*x. Anywyaz planning to watch Choclate factory , Johnny Depp looks different there.

Saw it yesterday, good stuff. Alba in bikini in one scene should make some people happy Tongue I loved the spats between torch and thing :lol:

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Just Hollywood trying hard to match Spiderman 2 and failing

Spiderman 2 isn't much to match.. 8)
Push the envelope.

Fantastic 4.
Saw it yesterday.
The effects are not bad but some of the scenes were very badly plotted and writtened in haste.

I can understand the "Human Torch" being childish and hot tempered.
But the rest of the supposed "rational" members should never have had repremanded their own member in public while the flashbulbs were popping. Thats just a really stupid way of glorifying the heroes in a "demonstrate my power infront of civilians".

But I did enjoy the show even for these few let downs.
I mean , hey, it is from a comic book.

While I am at it...I would like to send out an unmistakable clear warning to all:

DO NOT!! I REPEAT..DO NOT!! WATCH... INTO THE SUN - STEVEN SEAGAL.

Watching the Al localiya channel even when you don't understand Australian will prove much more entertaining then that.

PEACE!
"I did not come for the righteous, but to call the sinners to repentance." -Christ Jesus

Saw this recently, thought it was good fun, something a bit more lighthearted and not so serious.

The cast were pretty good.

Although it was panned by the critics, audiences seemed to like it.

HORRIBLE!!!!!
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime