Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LAUREL & HARDY
WHO ELSE ADORES LAUREL & HARDY?1

Those guys are such clowns...

I mean how lame can comedy be a topic to discuss, either the sandstorms sweeped off everyones brains or no one has time to discuss something that isnt about sex, eminem or whatever it is young ppl discuss in brisbane. any ways folks, I'll try to check whats happening back here coz u see guys Im moving to Ireland...me sho happy, finally....I doubt settling in will give me time to see if anyone else here digs laurel and hardy or scrubs, the likes...chow, ciao keep well yáll

Why would you go live in Ireland and leave Brisbane?? Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

hmm brisbane or ireland?

I was off for a holiday to Ireland...got cancelled... :evil: AGAIN...and now the cruel summer here is killing man...uffffffffffffffffff

well,, i prefer the comedy of " Mad about you " ,, you know the sitcom of Helen Hunt and Paul Raizer ,,, they are jsut hilarious ,,ohhh,, and i like the one of Becker ... damn ,,, that guy makes you fall apart of laughing ,,and he doesnt even smile ...
dont let go your dream , insist on it.

Nothing beats Seinfeld!!! :lol:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Nothing beats Seinfeld!!! :lol:

hey,,, daaaaaamn ,, i forgot to mention that one Seinfeld ,,mmm,,,there is no similar to Seinfeld ,, man
dont let go your dream , insist on it.

BECKER & SCRUBS RULES OUR TELEVISION SETS

Kath and Kim and Little Britan are my favs Smile

whatever happened to ALLO ALLO, FAWLTY TOWERS & bsaOLUTELY FABULOUS....personally, Im not a Brit comedy fan but these did appeal to me...