Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoo Studio in Brisbane
Anyone know where i can find a tattoo studio or tattoo artist here in Brisbane?

Tnx!

Doubt there are any advertised tatoo studios in the area... But you can still get henna tatoos anywhere and I am sure there are some expats that do this on the side...

Brisbane Wrote:Doubt there are any advertised tatoo studios in the area... But you can still get henna tatoos anywhere and I am sure there are some expats that do this on the side...

kupsy wants real tatoo shit!

Snype Wrote:
Brisbane Wrote:Doubt there are any advertised tatoo studios in the area... But you can still get henna tatoos anywhere and I am sure there are some expats that do this on the side...

Yes boss... Permanent ones...

Oh my.. guess it would take quite a search to find someone who does permanent tattoos....

Thanks Boss!

Hey,

I have a friend who knows a couple of guys who do really nice - real - ones. I'll try and find their number and PM you with it.

Tattoo and body piercing I don't think is entirely legal here, there are people who operate but I would seriously doubt the hygiene of their equipment and the quality of their training.

kupsy Wrote:
Snype Wrote:

Oh my.. guess it would take quite a search to find someone who does permanent tattoos....

Thanks Boss!

One guy I know of, Glen, does it in his appartment. As much as people rave about him- it's only because he's the ONLY person here. Go overseas to get your tattoo. that's what I did. Far too risky to have it done here.
Push the envelope.

I wouldnt trust anyone that wasnt a pro. I got the ones on my forearms done when I was 15 and it's funny how people here stare at me. God thing they dont see the other ones.......... :roll:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Now you have done it Pumpkin... :x

You have just gotten Snype aroused... Attention all the men in brisbaneforums.com... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

Brisbane Wrote:Now you have done it Pumpkin... :x

You have just gotten Snype aroused... Attention all the men in brisbaneforums.com... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

yeah my anger was aroused by the dump gay drawing on Pumpkin's buttocks. YES MEN RUN FOR UR LIVES cos Pumpkin has aroused Brisbane's mini ding ding and there is only ONE way to stop the pump! Yes guys RUN b4 Brisbane gets yah and,.............. :lol:

Are you 8?

You certainly sound like an 8 year old. Your English skills and word structures leave much to be desired...

So I guess to study in geomatics, one needn't know how to communicate with others? If so great. If not, what kind of crappy university accepted you?

Brisbane Wrote:Are you 8?

You certainly sound like an 8 year old. Your English skills and word structures leave much to be desired...

So I guess to study in geomatics, one needn't know how to communicate with others? If so great. If not, what kind of crappy university accepted you?

I don't know how many people even bother to follow threads when all you guys do is bitch complain and call each other gay.

waste of time.
Push the envelope.

I agree, that is why I will no longer respond to Snype's childish, idiotic, and non-sequeter posts.

Besides he is only 8 and its not fair to attack poor helpless children like him in that manner...

Brisbane Wrote:I agree, that is why I will no longer respond to Snype's childish, idiotic, and non-sequeter posts.

Besides he is only 8 and its not fair to attack poor helpless children like him in that manner...

silly thing is, you DO respond (:
Push the envelope.

JimmyHarter Wrote:
Brisbane Wrote:I agree, that is why I will no longer respond to Snype's childish, idiotic, and non-sequeter posts.

That proved who the hell is gay with francophonic english..... :lol:

JimmyHarter Wrote:

Simply to prevent an even larger temper tantrum from our degenerate friend...

kupsy Wrote:
Snype Wrote:

Thanks Boss!

as per your previous post i gather your a filipino (i guess) if that so,,... you should understand this ... if you do ... then your problem solve if you cant then im sorry ....

****paunawa sa makakabasa nito na pinoy pag itoy ipina pa translate ng ibang lahi paki usap lang po na wag po sanan ibigay ang tunay na
nilalaman ng liham na ito marami pong salamat***

pumunta ka sa brisbane drydocks meron dun nag tatato and nag bubutas ng tenga at nag lalagay ng bloitas maraming shit dun pare !!! basically lahat ng hahanapin mo na nasa pinas at wala dito nandun ... pero kailangan mo lang mag tanong tanong ... ang galing ng nag tatato dun pare !!!! sorry eto lang pwede ko sabihin hindi ako pwede mag reffer pero pag nag tanong tanong ka dun sigurado may kahihinatnan ang pag hahanap mo good luck !!!

there you go dude !!!! happy hunting
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tattoo & piercing in Brisbane!! undyinglove 5 9,894 01-22-2006, 10:20 AM
Last Post: aduberdu