Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls Are Dangerous
I received a email from a friend of mine and I thought I would like to share it with you guys. Its based on images.
[Image: GIRL1.jpg]
[Image: GIRL2.jpg]
[Image: GIRL3.jpg]
[Image: GIRL4.jpg]

ENJOIN :lol:
>The important thing to recognize is that it >>takes a team, and the team ought to get >>>credit for the wins and the losses. >>>Successes have many fathers, failures have none.

Ah this was for an ad campaign run sometime ago, very funny I like it, maybe all the guys who like to stare at girls in Brisbane should take note.

where's the version where all the girls are looking at guys ? :?

Cheers,

D

Danick Wrote:where's the version where all the girls are looking at guys ? :?

Cheers,

D

That version would be shown when I passing by the road Tongue

Mizz_Fabolous Wrote:I received a email from a friend of mine and I thought I would like to share it with you guys. Its based on images.

ENJOIN :lol:

I got this loooooooooooooong time ago when I was 14. Damn I am feeling nostalgic of first love. :cry:

This is soo old... i was 20 when i first saw this and still a young pup in university... Ahh the good ol'times...

Snype Wrote:

Cheers,

D

HELLOOOOOOOOO, Sniper, wake up, u are dreaming again! :lol:

That's how the guys act over here towards broads. THe jock them to much outright. They need to practice a little bit more tact and be sauve like me Pump Esco!!!!!!
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

yurki500 Wrote:
Snype Wrote:

Cheers,

D

HELLOOOOOOOOO, Sniper, wake up, u are dreaming again! :lol:

SHOOOSH, old man. I aint a somnambulist or day dreamer :x I am Snype 8)

the pictures remind me of myself thats the reaction i get all the time.

its nice being admired.

laila k m Wrote:the pictures remind me of myself thats the reaction i get all the time.

its nice being admired.

wow.. you must be very beautiful!!

Tell you what I get that kind of reaction too but I don't think it got to do with any admiration at all.. people probably think an elephant walking down the city!! hahaahaaa

CheckShoo Wrote:
laila k m Wrote:the pictures remind me of myself thats the reaction i get all the time.

its nice being admired.

wow.. you must be very beautiful!!

Tell you what I get that kind of reaction too but I don't think it got to do with any admiration at all.. people probably think an elephant walking down the city!! hahaahaaa

lol ok lets make a deal CheckShoo. I will open a place called Animal -looking Humans zoo and charge entrance fee. 30% of income to you. Yes Yes you have to behave like a real elephant

its nice being admired.

Hows your weather in your world? 8)

nice

Brisbane Wrote:

its nice being admired.

Hows your weather in your world? 8)

hahaha I know what did he mean. Brisbane is P*cking hot. there was black out yesterday and yorky was about to die and leave the car to me in his will but I was kind enuf to take him hospital. Damn! I regret now... :lol:

Brisbane Wrote:Pumpkin had a nervous breakdown in the heat yesterday and went back to Texas to munch on Bush's bushy parts...

HAHAHa! unfortunately his Dubya is in Maryland. :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Easter - The most dangerous time on the roads! Choko 2 5,035 10-23-2005, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Intimacy