Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a nice girl friend
Hi

Hi How r u?

Khas 28 single male working in brisbane, looking for good friends.

To follow in your footsteps, And hear what's on your mind. If ever you need me, You'll never have to fear, That your presence isn't important, And your love isn't dear. If ever you need me, I'll always be around, To bring back the laughter, Where deep in your heart it's found. You'll never have to worry, For I'll always be here, To chase away the sadness, And wipe away a tear. " I like nonsense in life, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope." Dr. Seuss.....…

Most people walk in and out of your life, but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart. If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever A good Friend is like a computer he ENTERS in your life SAVE himself in your heart,FORMATS all your troubles and never DELETE you from his heart

F-------FOREVER
R-------RESPONCIBLE
I-------INTELLIGENT
E-------EAGER TO MAIL
N-------NICE
D-------DIVINE
S-------SIMPLE
H-------HEARTLY
I-------INTERSTED
P-------PEACEFUL

Khas

Thats nice... Do you work for Hallmark? :roll:

:lol: nice one Brisbane....

:headbang:

f_khas, are you rich? :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

CheckShoo Wrote:f_khas, are you rich? :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

i am ... :queen: :king: :queen: :king: :king: :downtown:
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:
CheckShoo Wrote:f_khas, are you rich? :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

:love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10:

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:

THose are AWESOME!! :lol:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

REALLY

All CheckShoo wants is a big wallet and a Hotdog Smile
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Just curious, but what kind of girl would seriously date a guy who advertises himself on the net. You could be a nutter.

or a serial killer ?

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:All CheckShoo wants is a big wallet and a Hotdog Smile
why do I want a hotdog? I don't like hotdog...

CheckShoo Wrote:
Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:All CheckShoo wants is a big wallet and a Hotdog Smile
why do I want a hotdog? I don't like hotdog...

Well, we can go get some pork chops and a ice cream cone :wink:

all these talk about food makes me hungry ...hmmmm i think i would be having a nice hickory grilled ribs and a quarter pounder chicken hmmmmmm with butter corn and mashed potato .... and oh yeah !!!! dont forget the mufins !!!!! hahahaha KENNY ROGERS !!!! here i come tonight cant wait to get the hell out of this cubicle !!!!!!!
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

try the #12 burger at Johnny Rockets .. thats what i call a burger !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I visit my ex-girl friend's house?? thezhl 9 16,324 08-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Pumpkin Escobar
  How to have a girl friend and not just a good friend salsa 4 8,043 08-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Pumpkin Escobar