Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to have a girl friend and not just a good friend
Hi All,

I thought only I had dating problems here in Brisbane. But, looks like lot of other people have similar problem. I have a very peculiar problem though. I have many good friends who happen to be girl but most of the times I end up being very nice and gentleman kind of person and then it is impossible to show my darker side.....

What do I do? Any suggestions?

Cheers

salsa Wrote:Hi All,

I thought only Indians had dating problems here in Brisbane. But, looks like quite a few westerners also have similar problem. I have a very peculiar problem though. I have many good friends who happen to be girl but most of the times I end up being very nice and gentleman kind of person and then it is impossible to show my darker side.....

What do I do? Any suggestions?

Cheers

acting like an ass works for us, unfortunately. just flirt. with no shame :roll:
Push the envelope.

Sabotage her current relationship and then point out how much better you are than the last chump :twisted:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Keep your pimp hand strong and go upside her head and tell her to "Get on my muthaphuckin' level!"
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking for female friend in Brisbane coolwater 20 40,006 01-12-2006, 09:56 AM
Last Post: emadullah
  Looking for a nice girl friend f_khas 33 52,724 09-26-2005, 05:26 PM
Last Post: emadullah
  Should I visit my ex-girl friend's house?? thezhl 9 16,576 08-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Pumpkin Escobar