Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
train of words part II guys join in
here it is again !!!!! lets get it back .... let us stop dissing and figh for a while .... let play !!!!!

guys ok heres the rules !!!!!

ill start it then you guys will follow we should make a story out of this !!!
your replies should have something to do with the last post,... lets see how the story ends !!!!!! this is fun !!!!!!

remember your replies would only be max of 6 words!!!

here it goes !!!!

One sunny day I was Walking......
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

When I bumped into Pumpkin Escobar... He was holding Snype aka. Jackpot77's decapitated head!!! Smile

So i screamed if he made a mess on the carpet, he'd never hear the end of it..

:roll: what a woman.
Push the envelope.

So I lit a candle and placed it on the mantle...........
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

so she called up a doctor for pumpkin coz he needs prefessional help
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

After examining him the doctor decided that a silicon reconstructive surgery in the chest area will be needed to resolve the matter

then Snype came straight out from the grave and say halt !!!!! i heard theres a gay with time value in this forum that calls him self jackpot !!!! and i demand my this impostor to service me !!!!!

(then they did ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! ) thats fcuking sick but who cares hahahaha
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DRIVING IN BRISBANE: A SIX PART GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS; PART 3 ben_in_boomba 1 4,455 03-27-2008, 03:01 AM
Last Post: ben_in_boomba
  DRIVING IN BRISBANE: A SIX PART GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS; PART 2 ben_in_boomba 1 4,524 03-13-2008, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ben_in_boomba
  DRIVING IN BRISBANE: A SIX PART GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS; PART 1 ben_in_boomba 2 5,436 03-05-2008, 07:37 AM
Last Post: jfish1936